Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 31st March, all I’ve had so far is an order confirmation and RN, but no EDD. I’ve an order confirmation text direct from Tesla, so they have my contact details.

where do I get the EDD from? I don’t have the car in my Tesla app as it’s through a lease, is there any way I can get more info please?

Thank you.
In a nutshell, no.

I emailed my lease company to ask if they had a VIN Number yet to add the car to my account their response:

"Thank you for your email.

Tesla do update us every week. At the moment your cars are just stating Match pending, no Vins have been given as yet.

Kind regards"

So its just a waiting game unfortunately.

I ordered on 31st March, all I’ve had so far is an order confirmation and RN, but no EDD. I’ve an order confirmation text direct from Tesla, so they have my contact details.

where do I get the EDD from? I don’t have the car in my Tesla app as it’s through a lease, is there any way I can get more info please?

Thank you.

Once logged into your Tesla account, click your car, and then it will appear on the right-hand side below the RN and design details. If you have an EDD that is.

I'm not sure sorry.
In a nutshell, no.

I emailed my lease company to ask if they had a VIN Number yet to add the car to my account their response:

"Thank you for your email.

Tesla do update us every week. At the moment your cars are just stating Match pending, no Vins have been given as yet.

Kind regards"

So its just a waiting game unfortunately.
Waiting game it is then!

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

A Tesla delivered in the first month of the quarter, that is a real Unicorn!
Car with VIN has appeared in my app and delivery scheduled for next week (coming via lease) so seems I've got reasonably lucky. It does feel like a bit of a lottery reading this thread!
Indeed

What car did you order, and when did you order?

Is anyone here ordering through Octopus EV? I've found their communication pretty stella so far (only ordered this week). EDD in their tracker went from 7th May -> 31st July however...

No car appearing in the Tesla app, however I have been prompted to create a new Tesla account (annoyingly on my work email due to this being a work scheme - this is my 2nd lease). I have received the text and RN number though..

I ordered in March, originally with 20” induction wheels, but then got a call from my lease provider to ask whether I was interested in a cancelled order with the 19” gemini wheels. I’d have preferred the inductions, but given it’s a lease car I decided an earlier (and cheaper) car was probably a better option.

I ordered in March, originally with 20” induction wheels, but then got a call from my lease provider to ask whether I was interested in a cancelled order with the 19” gemini wheels. I’d have preferred the inductions, but given it’s a lease car I decided an earlier (and cheaper) car was probably a better option.
Nice - appears to be the opposite now - 20" inductions = May, 19" Gemini = July