Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Similar. I had a second text from Tesla about a week after the order confirmation saying that I’d be allocated a car from the June/July batch, with a confirmed date nearer the time.

In some ways I’m glad I don‘t see a constantly moving date. I can just put it out of mind and get some jobs done instead of spending the days refreshing order pages!
Tesla will move heaven and earth to ensure delivery is before July 1st

Similar. I had a second text from Tesla about a week after the order confirmation saying that I’d be allocated a car from the June/July batch, with a confirmed date nearer the time.

In some ways I’m glad I don‘t see a constantly moving date. I can just put it out of mind and get some jobs done instead of spending the days refreshing order pages!
+1 Poverty spec 😜 ordered 31/03/22, text from Tesla 1st April with RN, nothing since. Lease via Lex.

Just seen above that some people who ordered recently have a July sate for delivery. I haven't fully completed the account info so I don't see a delivery date. I haven't conpleted it as I'm not sure in financing yet. Does anyone know if you can change financing option once you have completed it?

Just seen above that some people who ordered recently have a July sate for delivery. I haven't fully completed the account info so I don't see a delivery date. I haven't conpleted it as I'm not sure in financing yet. Does anyone know if you can change financing option once you have completed it?

I believe you can just send an email to Tesla to re-open the payment method should you wish to. If you're getting external finance (as I did through Forza Finance) then "Cash" is the one to pick anyway.

I believe you can just send an email to Tesla to re-open the payment method should you wish to. If you're getting external finance (as I did through Forza Finance) then "Cash" is the one to pick anyway.
That was my thinking. I have a car to sell (but I could sell it after I pay for the Tesla). I might want to finance some of it, but I'll do that privately as I'm sure Tesla don't offer the best rates. So just pick cash and move on.

I've taken the plunge and ordered a MYLR in White/Black and 20s when the delivery EDD was May (I knew this wasn't going to be the case). This then unsurprisingly changed to July when I spoke to Tesla, and now I just checked my account and it's been amended to June 14-30th.

Looking like another end-of-quarter push.

I've taken the plunge and ordered a MYLR in White/Black and 20s when the delivery EDD was May (I knew this wasn't going to be the case). This then unsurprisingly changed to July when I spoke to Tesla, and now I just checked my account and it's been amended to June 14-30th.

A ~14 day collection window already ? 🧐 Interesting...

When did you order this? I have the same spec, ordered on 23rd March and Tesla confirmed today still May/June… but I’ll believe it when I see it

When did you order this? I have the same spec, ordered on 23rd March and Tesla confirmed today still May/June… but I’ll believe it when I see it