Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats to those with cars on the way. Looks like a good day for some and not so good for other.

MYLR, metallic silver, 19" ordered 12 April and have had June delivery dates since until today, pushed back to August and September like others.

Guess I can't really complain as seems others who ordered before have had similar fates today as well. Just frustrating after expecting it in less than a months time.

Had my charger delivered today, got 2 delivered for some reason but only paid for 1, guess that's a win today!

You’ve gone for the same spec as me. I also ordered EAP but as that’s a software thing, I don’t believe it’s relevant. I ordered on 3/3 and despite plenty of May and June EDDs, my EDD changed to 5/8-14/9 at the weekend.
It’s been proven to matter on US orders, as ultimately it’s the same car, just software as you said, prioritising delivery for someone who ordered it = a higher margin item sold before quarter end for them

Congrats to those with cars on the way. Looks like a good day for some and not so good for other.

MYLR, metallic silver, 19" ordered 12 April and have had June delivery dates since until today, pushed back to August and September like others.

Guess I can't really complain as seems others who ordered before have had similar fates today as well. Just frustrating after expecting it in less than a months time.

Had my charger delivered today, got 2 delivered for some reason but only paid for 1, guess that's a win today!
Sorry for your pushback to September.
Out of curiosity what was the EDD you had on the website when you placed your order in April?
If it was still June it’s indeed infuriating, but if it was already showing Sept-Oct, one could argue your June date was a temporary optimistic bug not accounting for GF lockdown and that you have reverted back to your 'assigned’ schedule?
(Not that it makes the wait easier😅)

Ordered poverty spec MY in March from zenith, got RN number on 16th March. Zenith have said delivery in July ever since.

Tried to chat with “Emma” today, but but they say they waiting confirmation from lease company that everything is ready to proceed.

Spoke to zenith who say that they’d done everything they need to and car is expected in July.

Anyone had this issue with Tesla chat before with getting updates when car ordered through lease company?
I had the same response from “Emma”. Have emailed the lease company, but I expect they’ve done their bit.

Got my RN on 22nd April, with EDD September, so not expecting any imminent update!

MYLR White/Black/Gemini/EAP

Looking back through today's posts I see plenty of black/grey/white cars with VINs but only 1 blue (which was a delayed order from Feb).
Hoping the VIN matching dudes will do blue tomorrow... 🤞
I have noticed Vins up to the following with 20s abs black seats.

MSM black 20s - 20ish March
White black 20s - 15ish March
Blue black 20s - 1ish March
Black black 20s - 15ish March
Red black 20s - not seen.

I could be wrong, just an observation.