Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In a state of shock this morning - 2 of our orders have EDDs now of June 22nd to June 30th. Just checked source code and they both have VINs matched!!

Really don't want to get my hopes up (as a day ago I was resigned to waiting until September and beyond) but surely this is promising? :)
after that massive rant of mine yesterday it seems i also now have a VIN and the EDD has changed to the below.. just goes to show the advisors really don't have a clue what is going on.. let's hope this is not a false dawn to then reignite my hope to then infuriate me again as i made peace with myself yesterday FFS..

76967BD5-11CA-4327-87CB-9944EA8D8537.jpeg

after that massive rant of mine yesterday it seems i also now have a VIN and the EDD has changed to the below.. just goes to show the advisors really don't have a clue what is going on.. let's hope this is not a false dawn to then reignite my hope to then infuriate me again as i made peace with myself yesterday FFS..

View attachment 814081
not sure if it had any influence but i did say to the advisor that as the comms had been poor and they wouldn't let me speak to a Manager i was considering cancelling the whole thing down and withdrawing the Model X i had put a deposit down for.. more likely scenario is that it's just been matched and i think the matching process will continue as there's so many cars yet to be allocated (imho).. long may that continue for everyone who is waiting!!

Reactions: Daedalus

View attachment 814081
Just refresh my order page also and also shocked to see I now have a VIN in Source and EDD of 22-30June 😁 Looks like they found a few MSM's hiding away somewhere or there was some order that got cancelled. But like you, I am dubious until I get the formal text and collection sorted 🤔

In a state of shock this morning - 2 of our orders have EDDs now of June 22nd to June 30th. Just checked source code and they both have VINs matched!!

Really don't want to get my hopes up (as a day ago I was resigned to waiting until September and beyond) but surely this is promising? :)
Wow! Congratulations! The age of miracles has not passed. Both black I'm guessing. Enjoy!

Now then.....note to self : advice to friends considering a Y LR purchase, "Don't go for a high spec; you will be punished".

Reactions: WhiteHartMart
I am watching Autotrader with interest after all of these VINs are revealed, I am assuming that there will be an influx of MYLR's on there... Frustrating to see people profiteering but I suppose the lack of stock drives a higher price! I know I certainly won't be selling mine - I will be too busy driving it with a massive smile on my face!!!

PS - very happy to see a lot of people getting their VINs through today - I am assuming a nice surprise for everybody involved who thought they had been knocked out in Q2!!!

Might be wise to put wheels on as thats a significant factor I think?
Done, Swozniak, add yours again.

Lets kick off an order table as done in the Performance threads. Simply copy the table, add your row. When you have an update, take the latest table and amend your order.

UserexteriorinteriorWheelsautopilotcollectionorder datedelivery estimatevin
ExampleblackWhiteBluewater10/02/202222/06/20225651
DarrenoWhiteBlack20 inductionBluewater01/04/2022TBC