Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD hasn't moved at all. No idea what that means. I vaguely remember at a similar time in Q2 a lot of the Q2 orders with unrealistic Q2 EDDs (mine included) suddenly shifted out into Q3. Maybe the same is happening now.
I dont know either, mine was June and then shifted to September and then changed by 1 week to 05-30 September, so like you hardly any movements, which is weird as so many peoples seem to change so often,

Reactions: Toblerone
OK my EDD updated from TBD to 22-30 September... just this morning it was 18-30 so it's narrowed, but narrowed backwards. I doubt even the Plaid will be as much of a roller coaster ride as the EDD one is!

1660317874436.png

Edit: @ElectricPolice interested to see what your wifey's EDD dates are after today?

Has anyone from the latest round of VIN allocations for GLOVIS COMPANION had a text to confirm delivery or anything yet?
they sent me a new trade in price that expires on the 9th of September. EDD is 5th to 19th but I have to assume they think it will be by the 11th now or why give me the price now after a 3 month wait since the last one expired?

Reactions: Toblerone
OK my EDD updated from TBD to 22-30 September... just this morning it was 18-30 so it's narrowed, but narrowed backwards. I doubt even the Plaid will be as much of a roller coaster ride as the EDD one is!

View attachment 840129

Edit: @ElectricPolice interested to see what your wifey's EDD dates are after today?
Jumped from 18-30 Sep to TBD and now to 15-30 September.

Wu-wa's video showed effing hundreds of RHD's. So either UK or Australia. My vote is us as we're more important ;)

My EDD is still holding firm 9-30 Sep. Overly optimistic given my order date is 9 or 10 July. I almost wished they gave me a firm EDD in Dec or whenever because as much as I know not to trust this EDD, I cannot help but hope that it's true.
I ordered a couple of days after you so I’m In the same boat! Figuratively (hopefully literally, next week!).

I actually don’t mind - it keeps me engaged. I ordered hoping for January. But I cannot help but get my hopes up with this Sep 8 - 30th range