Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah same (Sept edd originally)! And they’ve told me a couple of times in the last couple of weeks* that they would almost certainly expect to see me get a Sept delivery.

I texted and rang them as I not only have no date in the app at all for a couple of months, and had my trade-in removed (and now re-added, which they again assure me makes no difference to my place in the queue).

It’s Friday night (just about); time for a couple of drinks and some positivity :)

Reactions: Human_ and MattM76
Yeah same (Sept edd originally)! And they’ve told me a couple of times in the last couple of weeks* that they would almost certainly expect to see me get a Sept delivery.

I texted and rang them as I not only have no date in the app at all for a couple of months, and had my trade-in removed (and now re-added, which they again assure me makes no difference to my place in the queue).

It’s Friday night (just about); time for a couple of drinks and some positivity :)
That screenshot said they are putting a “wide number” of customers back to their original EDD. This must mean those who ordered more recently got a forward jump of their EDD from Q4 to Q3 and now they can’t secure another shipment before the end of Sept, they are being pushed back to Q4.

Reactions: TeamBlue
That screenshot said they are putting a “wide number” of customers back to their original EDD. This must mean those who ordered more recently got a forward jump of their EDD from Q4 to Q3 and now they can’t secure another shipment before the end of Sept, they are being pushed back to Q4.

This would make sense tbh. When I ordered (first week in May), I was originally told September and my EDD jumped to June within a few days and stayed like that until we got to June and was pushed back to September. Considering I was a late order in that quarter, there is certainly a parallel with reading this just now.

This would make sense tbh. When I ordered (first week in May), I was originally told September and my EDD jumped to June within a few days and stayed like that until we got to June and was pushed back to September. Considering I was a late order in that quarter, there is certainly a parallel with reading this just now.
Same story as me. Got told September. Then got a surprise text saying 23-30 June, but a few weeks later it bounced back to September.

Since then it’s gone to Q4 during the lockdowns but has been back to September for about 5 weeks now.

Reactions: Human_
Ah ok, thanks for that. I obviously didn’t read thoroughly enough and took notice of the worst sounding parts haha.

Reactions: MattM76
Same story as me. Got told September. Then got a surprise text saying 23-30 June, but a few weeks later it bounced back to September.

Since then it’s gone to Q4 during the lockdowns but has been back to September for about 5 weeks now.

Gives me a bit of confidence mine will arrive in Q3 (hopefully).

If it’s Q4, I’m just hoping icebergs don’t cause problems

Funnily enough (if you can see my sig) I had the exact same (started sept, came briefly into q2, back to Sept, then into Sept-Oct, back to sept).

Reactions: MattM76
My son has just gone on holiday, but he is the one with a masters in AI, but can we conclude from the second half April orders, we are firmly stuck in September EDD at mom , me 05-30/9 for months, So I guess there is some order to this maddness and an algoryhthm being applied?

Reactions: Toblerone
MY blue black 19 ordered 12/7 EDD today moved from 18-30sep to 12-25 sep 🤷‍♀️
Black Black 20 ordered 27/04 just moved to 09-25 SEP.

Lots of movement today to put EDDs into new dates in September without any of us having a vin.

Surely there must be another UK bound boat we don't know about? Although the message from the Tesla rep in the shipping thread has me scratching my head

Lots of movement today to put EDDs into new dates in September without any of us having a vin.

Surely there must be another UK bound boat we don't know about? Although the message from the Tesla rep in the shipping thread has me scratching my head
There must be at least one more boat scheduled for Q3 hence the September dates holding and shifting a little.

Reactions: Toblerone
By the way.
Hidden vin and edd updated to 1-15 Sept, but still punished from seeing it on the app.

Anyone else in the blank app situation?
D9AD5EED-20FC-42F8-B3C5-75821B2C37FA.jpeg

Looks to me that they have made/planning to make cars but are struggling with securing RoRo’s to the UK, hence the shifting EDD’s to the very end of September and into Q4. Missing the Q end for a made car would be a nightmare for Tesla so they will be doing all they can to get produced cars to their destined market asap - but they do need a ship available to make that happen!

Reactions: Lord Farquad