Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, quick question about finance. I have decided to change my finance from Tesla PCP to Forza PCP. Forza have approved and I have just had my finance section on the Tesla website reset. So I don’t have to wait for 30 mins on the phone, do I now select cash payment on the finance options and when I get the invoice I pass it on the Forza? Any help would be appreciated before I call Tesla or Forza. Thanks.

Thank you for posting this. Been waiting for the Model Y to start appearing on insurance comparison sites. Interestingly, I was unable to get a quote just now but got the dreaded message below! I'm in my 40s, have 9+ years NCB and no points on my license so would like to think it isn't myself being uninsurable. Could it be that the comparison sites are getting up to speed but the insurers are yet to add the Model Y to their databases?

View attachment 759433
I think this is more to do with the figures not being available on comparison sites. Perhaps the actual insurance companies have quotes, but these are not available for comparison sites - yet

Hello all!

Ordered MYLR in October but still waiting for delivery date from Tesla. Apparently they’ve been sending me text messages but I’ve not received one. They seem to be sending it to the correct number.

Can someone please confirm the number of these texts are received from? Perhaps I have inadvertently added them to the blocked list.

Thanks all!

Hello all!

Ordered MYLR in October but still waiting for delivery date from Tesla. Apparently they’ve been sending me text messages but I’ve not received one. They seem to be sending it to the correct number.

Can someone please confirm the number of these texts are received from? Perhaps I have inadvertently added them to the blocked list.

Thanks all!
Ordered on Oct 26th, only one SMS on 8th of Jan... pre-delivery tasks

Reactions: hairysteve
Hello all!

Thanks all!
+44 1799 252291

Try this link with your RN Number: https://tesla.com/en_GB/schedule/<your RN number> this link is to book your appointment if they pre-allocated the day.

Hello all!

Thanks all!
Have you received the emails (re: prepare for delivery tasks)?

Had 1 SMS early Jan re pre-delivery tasks and none since (Ordered 9/11).

I'm guessing that those, who have graduated to payment step, would have had others.

A few people have reported that Tesla have ONE digit incorrect in their mobile numbers and that had to be corrected; I know you've mentioned its correct but just sharing, what has been flagged to date.

I'm guessing that those, who have graduated to payment step, would have had others.

A few people have reported that Tesla have ONE digit incorrect in their mobile numbers and that had to be corrected; I know you've mentioned its correct but just sharing, what has been flagged to date.
01799 252291

Reactions: Roarr

Thanks everyone for following up.
Yes I have received the email and selected Southampton by preferred delivery location sometime ago.

Well I definitely don’t have that number blocked so at least it’s nothing obvious my end.

The lady from Tesla said they’ve been sending me text messages almost every day since 17th - perhaps they do have the number wrong after all!