Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:) Deal - 08:30 @ Thorpe Park - can't deny that I am a little excited.
See if you can have a poke about for any of the 2022 changes

In the Additional vechicle info look as to the processor.
9BE5D30C-F757-48CA-A3A1-E1BD0C47D5EE.jpeg

also (slightly easier to tell) see if the rear window are double panels:
FE8BEFF4-9533-45BC-BE84-EB9F425464BB.jpeg

Have a test drive tomorrow
Damnit. 😂😭

The best I could get with admittedly not extensive effort today was "we've put you on the list, we may have some availability in February"

Dribbling fanboys? Nobody is forcing you to buy the car and as Grilla says, wait until you can drive one before ordering or taking delivery, they’ve not put your name on a physical car yet, but I sense your relationship with Tesla is already doomed.
I'll admit to having been drawn in by the Tesla hype so I'm amongst the best of them at the moment. It wasn't intended to upset anyone sorry :D

Judging by the reaction on here I think I'm a combination of unlucky and either having poor local Tesla folks or just getting the wrong end of the stick on what has been a very odd experience so far.

Is the trade in price they give you on screen the price it is? I'm not expecting much for it, but just depends how they define "major cosmetic issues" on a decade old vehicle.
They contact you by email and is subject to final pictures at least that’s what the email said

Was that for a Tesla or something else? I’ve got a 7yr old outlander PHEV and was quite pleased by the valuation from WBAC so didn’t bother with a Tesla valuation.
Yes Tesla wbac was £2k less and they will find everything to reduce the price by at least a few hundred