Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I’m due to pick mine up on Wednesday at an event in Anglesey of all places, in the middle of a storm and all I’ve been told is that we can have dinner there and then been sent a forms link (classy).

After driving on the 20” I’m not that fussed about the ride, so if anyone finds them too harsh then I will more than happily be willing to do a bit of trading for the 19 Geminis…

Those of you who have test driven/seen one in person, did you expect the boot to be bigger? For some reason I thought it would be a lot bigger lol maybe one of those things that doesn’t show well in pics/vids.

The main reason I wanted a test drive was to see how firm it was on the 20’s and it felt completely normal to me.
Boot exceeded my expectation as I thought it would be smaller actually as videos don't do justice. Need for space is subjective but I feel it's plenty for a family of four.

Don't give me ideas....
Oh dear, I was only behaving because I thought @Pandinium and @tomahhunt were better than me ;)

As a huge Tesla fan and $TSLA fan I am fearful of a cocktail stick buffet, but hoping for complimentary tow bars ready-fitted due to all that swag….pleeeeeease don’t let us down Tesla!

BTW, Austin has just shipped the first MY’s with 4680’s and front castings today, but I’m not prepared to wait a 4th year for for my MY 😊
The speed Tesla moves at, there is always a reason to never take delivery, that is why today’s car is as good as it is, good luck everyone👍

Image result for its happening gif the office

Well I’m due to pick mine up on Wednesday at an event in Anglesey of all places, in the middle of a storm and all I’ve been told is that we can have dinner there and then been sent a forms link (classy).

After driving on the 20” I’m not that fussed about the ride, so if anyone finds them too harsh then I will more than happily be willing to do a bit of trading for the 19 Geminis…
Where in Anglesey is the Tesla showroom?

Exactly the same situation for me..... Just off phone to Zenith.... there is a list of people who they need to send the authorisations across to Tesla, they're going to do them now apparently then we should hear direct from Tesla.
😒 It would be interesting to know if Tesla stop speaking to you in the near future, once it it has been authorised. They won't speak to me know, but previously they would

All of the delivery events this week are at pop-up locations, presumably chosen for their backdrops. Although Southampton appears to be a logistically simpler way to deliver an impressive number of cars, the number of cars presumably being at least part of the visual impact.
Oh...great. I live not far from Anglesey and wish to attend if public are allowed. I've booked my MY early January and my delivery centre is at Manchester Trafford centre. Hope to get it in March 2022

Yes, same for me. Ordered MSM/ Black / 19s in early Nov and not heard a dicky bird since completing the pre delivery info in Jan. It’s frustrating seeing so many getting their dates and VINs on here !
I wouldn’t sweat it, it’ll happen eventually. I’ve been given 2-15 March but have yet to get a trade in valuation. CS said this shouldn’t affect delivery date. We’ll see.