Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, must be a location thing... picked the earliest opportunity, just in case they changed their minds :)
Sorry I misunderstood. I only had one date. But what I was referring to was that prior to receiving the SMS, I visited the site on the RN page, to see if my EDD had changed, and straight afterwards received the text. Strange.

Now this looks ominous….

Attachments

• 9B0B6E69-2012-49F3-AFC9-71E46A3D6F3D.png
    9B0B6E69-2012-49F3-AFC9-71E46A3D6F3D.png
    264.9 KB · Views: 80
That's a bizarre thing to be wrong.. must have been done at the factory.. but surely they don't use multiple types of tyres?
I toured nissan sunderland in the 90's

At the wheel fitting station they had a spiral conveyor with wheels on it coming from above, every car was different on the line, they in theory fed in the right wheels at the top and they'd be the right one to be bolted on at the bottom, so you'd have top of range petrol, then mid range diesel and so on and it was all sync'd

And that was 25 years ago...

You'll be able to charge right away. Tesla gives you a couple of weeks grace from picking up your car to adding payment details in the app for charging.
That’s interesting.
My model S has free charging but when we added a model 3 the charges for charging were billed to the credit card I had associated with my Tesla account. I had not realised you could set a payment method from the app. Good to know.