Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes that’s right. There is a Tesla sign on the side of the road noting the entrance.

Collecting from Bluewater tomorrow, what's the collection location, the Supercharger carpark?
Yes, as Canny said. Temporary desk with Tesla guys checking License and little else. Then sent to look for your car. Not so many red so found ours quickly although saw an identical Y one letter further on first.

As they have chained off the car park to stop other shoppers parking there, we had to drive out, round the block and back in to get to the chargers.

Car has arrived :)

Had a quick walk around it but not ideal as weather is rubbish! I just wanted to ask some more experienced people about some potential panel gaps before I report them as don't want to waste their time if its not an actual issue.

There looks to be a gap above the passenger side rear light but I've also attached a pic of the driver side rear light for comparison.
The driver side door looks slightly misaligned.
The last pic is the where the boot starts but I'm not sure if that's just normal.

Any advice would be appreciated.
That all needs alignment.....

Reactions: Ducati 996
IF YOU ARE AWAITING YOUR EDD PLEASE READ ON

So, ordered 12Feb predicted EDD May

A week later change to March
Then changed to May - June

Went onto we chat yesterday to see if any chance or an earlier match
Told no, because I hadn’t completed my order!

No idea what they meant by this so questioned what was wrong

They told me the since I hadn’t put Payment method in that I wouldn’t be matched!!!!!

I had made the order through the showroom after a test drive & was told to decide on payment method just before my delivery date

I therefore went online last night & applied for the business pcp
This was approved today

My delivery date has now changed from MAY-JUNE to
3rd - 10th March 😱

Update your payment method NOW

7 more sleeps and collect my MY - red/black/inductions. Got a nice call from Tesla to confirm I will be at Bluewatwr to collect at agreed time.

Today sold my BMW X3 M40i via Motorway and is was an easy process so recommended and got a better price than WBAC and others.

Not long to go for the remainder of us 🍭🥳
6 sleeps for me... collecting from Bluewater as well...no nice call from Tesla to confirm though...

I am like a child waiting for Christmas 🌲☃️

Yes, as Canny said. Temporary desk with Tesla guys checking License and little else. Then sent to look for your car. Not so many red so found ours quickly although saw an identical Y one letter further on first.

As they have chained off the car park to stop other shoppers parking there, we had to drive out, round the block and back in to get to the chargers.
Hi, I will collect my Y in red tomorrow at Bluewater. I was wondering if it would be ok to go a bit earlier or if they expect customers to be there at the exact collection time. Do I need to check-in at the Tesla store in Bluewater or just go straight to the car park?
As I will get a taxi, which level is collection car park?
I would expect all this info to be provided by TESLA, but unfortunately nothing was shared by them. I still have doubts if the car will be at Bluewater. Although my chosen location, they never confirmed in writing the location, only verbally over the phone.

Hi, I will collect my Y in red tomorrow at Bluewater. I was wondering if it would be ok to go a bit earlier or if they expect customers to be there at the exact collection time. Do I need to check-in at the Tesla store in Bluewater or just go straight to the car park?
As I will get a taxi, which level is collection car park?
I would expect all this info to be provided by TESLA, but unfortunately nothing was shared by them. I still have doubts if the car will be at Bluewater. Although my chosen location, they never confirmed in writing the location, only verbally over the phone.
It's the House of Fraser Plaza Car Park Ground Floor, no need to go to any store, just a desk in the car park! They sent me a text with what 3 words target.goals.jumped but essentially it's that car park, right by the superchargers. Not sure about timing but suspect it wouldn't be a problem, I saw someone post they arrived an hour early.

Reactions: jjluke