Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve received my final invoice and selected collection on the 22nd via the text. The final invoice contains my reg number but the website shows the balance as -£100 and there’s a credit for the full amount of the car showing? I know the finance company hasn’t paid out yet.

Also, has anyone previously been given a co firmed collection date then offered an even earlier collection?

The final invoice contains my reg number but the website shows the balance as -£100 and there’s a credit for the full amount of the car showing?
I had 5 invoices before they got it right ...
  • Initial invoice had the trade in, but forgot the deposit.
  • They must have spotted that, 'coz they credited the deposit (which shows as an Invoice on the Summary List <sigh>)
  • Then they raised an invoice including deposit, but forgetting the trade-in
  • They thought they were done at that point ...
  • ... until I pointed it out to them.
  • So credit that one (Summary :List looks a complete mess by this point ...)
  • Raise another invoice ... correct this time
In our organisation I strive to prevent any Invoice being generated which will be subsequently reversed. I can't do anything about Customer telling us they don't like the invoice - e.g. they want it sent to a different address / company and didn't bother to tell us - but every time we reverse an invoice it takes time, adds to the amount of clutter in the audit trail, and that costs us money either scratching our heads figuring something out, or in Audit ... and so on.

We just have some Validation Calcs / Checks in the system that alert the user before they "finalise" the invoice, and as a consequence we have negligible "operator error" reversals. We don't regard this as rocket science ...

Surprised a big company doesn't put a value on that too

We picked up our MY just over a week ago. Have never had a Tesla or an electric car before. Have to say, I am blown away by it. Really love the car. Great to drive and it’s full of silly, completely unnecessary features that the kids love (and so do we to be honest)!

The ride is firm but doesn’t bother us at all. Seats are super comfy, so maybe that’s why it feels fine to us.

Only negative is the real range achieved versus the range displayed. Not so bad when just pottering around town, but very different when on a motorway (driving between 70-80mph). Makes we nervous about when we want to go on a long journey, wonder whether the real range will be closer to 200 and not 300 miles.

We picked up our MY just over a week ago. Have never had a Tesla or an electric car before. Have to say, I am blown away by it. Really love the car. Great to drive and it’s full of silly, completely unnecessary features that the kids love (and so do we to be honest)!

The ride is firm but doesn’t bother us at all. Seats are super comfy, so maybe that’s why it feels fine to us.

Only negative is the real range achieved versus the range displayed. Not so bad when just pottering around town, but very different when on a motorway (driving between 70-80mph). Makes we nervous about when we want to go on a long journey, wonder whether the real range will be closer to 200 and not 300 miles.
What wheels have you got? Given the advertised range is ~350m for the 19", I'm wondering how close reality is and whether those with inductions are getting even less.