Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mr M doesn't know everything. He's previously said it himself that if you get any updates re: dates etc to put that in there and let him know.

Not like EDDs from Tesla but something that's a bit more qualified like Lease updates.

Yet Mr M’s response to the OP’s cross post was :
Not on this thread please!
So I think the dates he’s looking for is lease companies etc bringing dates in, not pushing them out as has been regretfully done to the OP.

A delivery date of July is not news to anyone and isn’t related to shipping. Keep it here.

Yet Mr M’s response to the OP’s cross post was :

So I think the dates he’s looking for is lease companies etc bringing dates in, not pushing them out as has been regretfully done to the OP.

A delivery date of July is not news to anyone and isn’t related to shipping. Keep it here.
Yeah he wasn't referring to his post btw.

You can go back and check who he responded to...

Just had a txt from Tesla:
"Tesla Update - Estimated delivery timing for your Model Y is June. If you won't be ready to accept delivery, or need help, reply here. Your delivery window can be seen at any time in your Tesla Account"

My estimated delivery is 4th to 30th of June and has been for a couple of weeks so this has not really told me anything at all.

Reactions: t0ne
"Tesla Update - Estimated delivery timing for your Model Y is June. If you won't be ready to accept delivery, or need help, reply here. Your delivery window can be seen at any time in your Tesla Account"

My estimated delivery is 4th to 30th of June and has been for a couple of weeks so this has not really told me anything at all.
Exactly the same - except my delivery window is: June 14 - June 30

Our cars must be getting ready to go on a ship or something

Same here
Yep, just the same text also. Like you state, it does not really tell us anything new 🤔. But then suppose it does suggest that at least they are lining things up and things are moving in the background 🤞:) Or at least that what this excited and inpatient part of my brain is telling me 🙃

Also had the same text just around 5.00pm today. Fingers crossed.

I had the text too. Being an argumentative type I asked (on the basis that I’d already been told of delivery by 25 June) what the actual update was.

Still waiting for a reply to that.

1650991814667.png

• Disagree
Reactions: jazzpill

+1, exact same text. EDD in signature.

I've had the text message from Tesla this evening
"Tesla update - Estimated delivery timing for your Model Y is June.."

EDD remains the same on the website 5th-30th June, it's been this for the last two weeks.

Pickup point is Manchester.

Tesla Update - Estimated delivery
timing for your Model Y is June. If you
won't be ready to accept delivery, or
need help, reply here. Your delivery
window can be seen at any time in
your Tesla Account

My EDD is May 28 - June 25
Pickup from Birmingham

Tesla Update - Estimated delivery
timing for your Model Y is June. If you
won't be ready to accept delivery, or
need help, reply here. Your delivery
window can be seen at any time in
your Tesla Account

My EDD is May 28 - June 25
Pickup from Birmingham
Same update SMS. EDD in account remains unchanged. ( Bluewater) May 28 - June 25

They must have noticed that things were quiet in the thread. The wake up SMSs have certainly worked😅. It boils down to no change really.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jonte73