Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The wheels secured your June delivery (hopefully) then!
Let's hope so hey! My current X6 has 20's with low profiles on it and when I test drove the MY with 19's it felt positively plush so I suspect the 20's will be like what I'm used to tbh.

A question from me.. I see the EDD on the web browser order page but not in the app... is that normal? I've just got 'go to account' on there on the main screen. Got the order number etc when I click top right but it then just takes me back to the main screen. I'm sure I've seen people screen shot the app with the EDD on? Or is it only because I ordered yesterday and the app is slow to update?

Reactions: Toblerone
Let's hope so hey! My current X6 has 20's with low profiles on it and when I test drove the MY with 19's it felt positively plush so I suspect the 20's will be like what I'm used to tbh.

A question from me.. I see the EDD on the web browser order page but not in the app... is that normal? I've just got 'go to account' on there on the main screen. Got the order number etc when I click top right but it then just takes me back to the main screen. I'm sure I've seen people screen shot the app with the EDD on? Or is it only because I ordered yesterday and the app is slow to update?
Mine only shows through the browser too, and I ordered in March. I think the iOS just doesn't show it, whereas Android does, for some reason.

Mine only shows through the browser too, and I ordered in March. I think the iOS just doesn't show it, whereas Android does, for some reason.

Date appeared in my app overnight for the first time. It’s always been in browser only.

Reactions: Toblerone
Genuine qs why aren't there more black exterior and white interiors???

Is it cos that combo doesn't look good and I'm the minority who loves it or just genuine price
Black is the worst for showing damage and also hard to repair well both of which are things to consider when buying a Tesla. Its the reason Tesla stopped supplying it as the free colour which should tell you something.
Black is also hard to clean and keep clean.
White interiors because people have children and wear jeans
And also cost. The white fabric is the same as the black. Why does it cost more at all let alone £1000
Black is paying £1100 to replace a metallic colour with a flat one which seems like poor value for money

I'm also keen to know why so many users opt for white paint is it because its free or just the preferred option lol? White cars are notoriously hard to keep clean!
🤔To keep clean? Yes. To clean? No. I speak from experience of SWMBO's white Fiat500.
It does not seem show swirls or water spots.
So, collecting a white one should be a relaxed process; you won't be spoiling your SWMBO' enjoyment by droning on about the swirls on the drive home.😉

🤔To keep clean? Yes. To clean? No. I speak from experience of SWMBO's white Fiat500.
It does not seem show swirls or water spots.
So, collecting a white one should be a relaxed process; you won't be spoiling your SWMBO' enjoyment by droning on about the swirls on the drive home.😉
PS Note to self: Explain to SWMBO the concept of swirls as she won't have seen them before.🙂

Black is the worst for showing damage and also hard to repair well both of which are things to consider when buying a Tesla. Its the reason Tesla stopped supplying it as the free colour which should tell you something.
Black is also hard to clean and keep clean.
White interiors because people have children and wear jeans
And also cost. The white fabric is the same as the black. Why does it cost more at all let alone £1000
Black is paying £1100 to replace a metallic colour with a flat one which seems like poor value for money
I try not to dwell on it: Red/white
and... thank goodness.. Geminis😅
Now, is there an accessory I have yet to buy.....