Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have heard differing accounts. Really the only authority in this regards is Tesla because in the absence of a stated policy "past performance is no guarantee of future attitudes'. To paraphrase WanabeOwner's response when this was raised recently: If it's early in the month they maybe more accommodating than during the last days of the quarter.
A good reason for Tesla not to be dumping cars on people at the end of the month because there will be much higher risk of loads of pickups running into July if they don’t allow for enough time in June.

Fingers crossed it stays that way! When did you place the order? I'm curious if it was before me (14tn April)
Sorry - I ordered on 20-Apr!
I also spec’d EAP. Either they had cars with 20s available, or it shows priority based on revenue.
Just checked the app now (as people reporting date changes) and its holding firm.

Attachments

• 1A0D98A2-0558-4F0A-B954-173A78F1AE94.jpeg
    1A0D98A2-0558-4F0A-B954-173A78F1AE94.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 114
Sorry - I ordered on 20-Apr!
I also spec’d EAP. Either they had cars with 20s available, or it shows priority based on revenue.
Just checked the app now (as people reporting date changes) and its holding firm.
Bizarre I first ordered the Blue then changed my mind and went for the Red. Both look great for sure.:cool:

Attachments

• Tim's Model Y.jpg
    Tim's Model Y.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Estimated Delivery Date.jpg
    Estimated Delivery Date.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 42
I too started seeing the date in the app (it was always showing on the website)

View attachment 799148

Yup bizarre. I get two grey bars in the app where you'd expect "Est. Delivery" and the "Manage your order..." to appear for a couple seconds when the app refreshes, but then those grey bars just go black. EDD's holding at May 31-June 28 still, just not appearing in the app, only on the "Go to Account" website 🤔

Reactions: GDW1986
Just wanted to say that I'm joining this club! A previously excited Model 3 order holder turned Model Y order holder after a test drive with my better half yesterday!

Must admit, my excitement is definitely building after what was a pretty bumpy EDD ride with the Model 3 (at the time I cancelled the order, it was slated for November). After completing all the docs this afternoon, it's already showing a late June EDD!

Just wanted to say that I'm joining this club! A previously excited Model 3 order holder turned Model Y order holder after a test drive with my better half yesterday!

Must admit, my excitement is definitely building after what was a pretty bumpy EDD ride with the Model 3 (at the time I cancelled the order, it was slated for November). After completing all the docs this afternoon, it's already showing a late June EDD!
Congratulations, what’s your spec?

Congratulations! That is amazing; order now and get it in June.
Model Y! Great call.

Welcome to the big boys club. MY is the better all rounder.