Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered White with 20' on 15/10/2021.
Changed order to M/silver 19' on May 5th. EDD showing same June23-June 30th,presume that date will move?
I ordered White on White with 19", I was offered delivery for 14th March which I had to pass as I was abroad. Changed to 20" induction mid-March. EDD showing 05 - 30th June since the 3rd week of April and hasn't changed since then, it seems I was under the false impression that Tesla would my order on priority. Wait continues......

Slight update - Spoken to lease company who was chasing Tesla for me. Tesla are saying as of now they can give no estimate date at all for delivery forgot any EDD in my case it will mean nothing. (Tesla updates them on Tuesdays and Fridays every week (towards the end of the UK day) so might get a update this week. (not holding my breath)

This is my current position - The lease company have 52 orders for Model Y, out of these 52 orders there are 20 infront of me who should of had delivery in April but are still waiting. The unconfirmed ships heading to the UK, the cars have not been allocated to customers as of yet. I would imagine there is a large backlog to fill! (could not confirm or deny Teslas are heading to UK shores)

The wait continues!
Thanks for that interesting update from Lex, I’m slightly in front of you having ordered at the beginning of March.

I ordered on the 4th March black with upgraded alloys, no delivery date yet but have called Tesla and been informed I have still on schedule for delivery in May...
This just goes to show that Tesla support just say absolutely anything. ( sorry Sunnie21) it’s an impossibility that you will be getting a car freshly built from China in May as no ships have set sail yet from Shanghai. It takes roughly 28 days to get to Southampton. Looks like first pick ups will be mid to late June

Reactions: Toblerone
It’s closer to £2-3 worth of electric 😂
I blogged on this topic recently. All PodPoint including paid ones offers free vend for 15 minutes so you can disconnect for a few seconds and reconnect to continue charging free. Then there are too many free Tesla destination chargers in the UK even in public car parks that offer one or two hours of free parking per visit.

Reactions: Pajo78
Just popping up to say that having had my Model Y since Feb, the feeling of a 2 hour free charge in Tesco’s is awesome. Yes, yes, I know I paid circa £55k but a fiver worth of free power still feels good….. 🤣
Ive only ever got to use those chargers once.. they’re usually occupied by (in my opinion) the worst of the EV drivers…. The Outlander PHEV-ers.

So, so glad your charging for your entire 13 miles of range.