Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think most Bluewater people are going to find they are now Staines. I only found out as I had to change my address and my order details were visible while they were making the change and I saw it was now Staines rather than Bluewater. I asked them about it and they said that was correct, my car would be at Staines.
Where do you guys see the pick-up location from? I’ve checked but must be blind because I can’t see anything.

When I placed my order, I selected Southampton as thought that might increase my chances of getting it earlier 😅 I don’t mind the train and long drive back though, it’ll be an adventure!

Where do you guys see the pick-up location from? I’ve checked but must be blind because I can’t see anything.

When I placed my order, I selected Southampton as thought that might increase my chances of getting it earlier 😅 I don’t mind the train and long drive back though, it’ll be an adventure!
I’ve not been able to see it other than when I saw my order details again when they went through the process of updating my address. You could always send them an email to confirm.

• Informative
Reactions: QuanTim
When I placed my order, I selected Southampton as thought that might increase my chances of getting it earlier

I think that may be influence more by how many they are geared up to hand over per day (but the number who choose that location also relevant). Bluewater is a multi storey car park, and last time I was there they have over 200 cars waiting handover (likely that they could shift 200 in a day), and then a bit later people were complaining that Sahara sandstorm had meant their collection-cars were filthy - turns out they were on top-deck of the car park, so looks like Bluewater handover max capacity is at least 2 floors of the car park.

Southampton closer to port, but not central in the country, so my suspicion is that Bluewater (unless "Staines is the new Bluewater now ...) handles the most handovers.

To find my delivery location I clicked the tick next to the 'Delivery Location' heading and it then drops down the location as below:
1652522708478.png

Hi everyone! New to the forum, but been reading for a little while! Ordered a MYLR, white, black induction wheels through Lex on 24/03/22. No idea of EDD.
QQ, we have no visibility of our car on the App - when might we expect to see something? So frustrated at having to wait now across period we were told we’d have car (May!)