Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the recent VIN matching, is the general consensus that these are cars on RCC Europe? I see that Horizon Leader has recently departed Shanghai, so if that one is carrying Teslas we might get a further batch of VIN matching in a few days, perhaps over the weekend?

Or are the VINs matched from cars on board one of the earlier ships?
Most people say VINs are assigned when the boats near Suez, which would be Glovis Splender. However given they are trying to get cars out quickly before the end of Q2 they could be doing it sooner. Time will tell…

Most people say VINs are assigned when the boats near Suez, which would be Glovis Splender. However given they are trying to get cars out quickly before the end of Q2 they could be doing it sooner. Time will tell…
As Mr M pointed our on the shipping thread the people whose job that is are probably not rushed off their feet this quarter so maybe they are getting around to it early for another ship? It is a bit of a co-incidence though

As Mr M pointed our on the shipping thread the people whose job that is are probably not rushed off their feet this quarter so maybe they are getting around to it early for another ship? It is a bit of a co-incidence though
Given GS next port of call is Koper and Tesla allocation bods aren't rushed off their feet compared to Q1, it sounds like general consensus/bet is on RCC Europe 🤞

Hi there. In one week I’m having my silver geminis powder coated satin black. I will post a pic when done. I have a red model y.
Back again, powder coated satin black

Attachments

• 09CAD313-1B48-461C-BD84-74749D08CE83.jpeg
    09CAD313-1B48-461C-BD84-74749D08CE83.jpeg
    990 KB · Views: 73
  • 64E09DDE-B2D4-4A6B-AE3D-A5D799790845.jpeg
    64E09DDE-B2D4-4A6B-AE3D-A5D799790845.jpeg
    903.9 KB · Views: 51
Just spoke to Tesla and they also told me if it's June should know by the end of next week, otherwise it'll be August / September.

Pretty sure I saw someone saying something similar in this thread or another one. My EDD still says 20-30 Jun but no VIN.

Tbh I'm kind of past caring about when it comes now I just want the certainty of knowing so I can plan my summer accordingly!

Back again, powder coated satin black
I thought this thread was for us losers who don't have a car yet.. .... but OK ( grudgingly)
very nice and there it is; living proof that red cars do ( eventually) get delivered.

Now then ....... where are those storage unit brochures? SWMBO thinks I building a Tesla from parts in the spare room......
the last staw was the spare tyre..."personally",I said "It sounds quite appropriate..
...the clue is in the name of the room!"
That fell flat; she said she was tired....

• Funny
Reactions: Dasher and Daedalus
I thought this thread was for us losers who don't have a car yet.. .... but OK ( grudgingly)
very nice and there it is; living proof that red cars do ( eventually) get delivered.
I have a friend who had his delivered in the very same spec as I ordered. Probably against the group rules Mods remove if deemed inappropriate but here is what we have to look forward to.:cool:
7.jpg

6.jpg

Poverty Spec MY order confirmed 23/03 through a lease company. Tesla chat today said no VIN matched but to check back in the next 2 weeks. Hoping that's the next ship they're expecting
I was advised the same today on the chat - message back in about a week or 2 and they’ll have more information. Hopefully not just trying to get rid of me!

MY LR | MSM | 20s | ordered 28 March

Looking sweet! Powder coated satin black seems to be the way, but for £300! For the lot? Wow!

I will need to know where you got these done for the price as I will happily travel there and stay in a b&b to get them done (again, when the car arrives 😣).
They were done by Perfect Alloys, Poole Dorset.
Sorry if this isn’t correct thread, someone earlier asked about the alloys under the Aeros and what they would look like in black. Best of luck with the deliveries. For what it’s worth, I just let Tesla do their thing and they contact you when ready. Drives you mad otherwise.