Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long after you place an order do you on average get an update from Tesla, I have a RN via text the day after the order was placed but I’m wondering when is it likely I will hear from them, my order was placed through work leasing scheme On 13th May so I can’t see the car in the app. I’m not expecting much of an update now but just curious how often texts / emails come through
I didn’t hear anything between ordering early March (RN number provided) and a few days ago when I got my delivery confirmation.

Sorry if raising in the wrong thread or if answered before.
Just want to check if a tracker is required to be installed while taking insurance from LV=
Every time i navigate between pages while generating the quote - get a message 'Sorry..we need a tracker installed for Model Y'.
Thought the vehicle already comes with a tracker.
Anyone who has taken an insurance with LV= and to advise. Tried calling LV= but got a vague answer that if a tracker is already installed it is not required.

How long after you place an order do you on average get an update from Tesla, I have a RN via text the day after the order was placed but I’m wondering when is it likely I will hear from them, my order was placed through work leasing scheme On 13th May so I can’t see the car in the app. I’m not expecting much of an update now but just curious how often texts / emails come through
In my experience, not very often 😉

Reactions: J81M
Given it looks like only RCC Europe is the ship for the UK and it seems likely to be the source of the VINs and delivery assignments from this week. Is it possible that only a percentage of VINs have been allocated and delivery arranged so far? Wondering if we may see another round of Vins and delivery arrangement next week if this is the case? Assuming there’s a few thousand vehicles on the ship so surely that’s a big batch to assign and arrange delivery in one hit?

Given it looks like only RCC Europe is the ship for the UK and it seems likely to be the source of the VINs and delivery assignments from this week. Is it possible that only a percentage of VINs have been allocated and delivery arranged so far? Wondering if we may see another round of Vins and delivery arrangement next week if this is the case? Assuming there’s a few thousand vehicles on the ship so surely that’s a big batch to assign and arrange delivery in one hit?
🤞