Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn’t trust a Tesla agent to do it for you - the lease company is the owner and it was their hold instruction, so they need to authorise its removal unfortunately.
Hi, yeah your right, I called Tesla a little earlier and the chap I spoke to said the hold still remained so the guy at the dealership just talked a load of bollocks. I’ll give pendragon a call first thing tomorrow 👍🏻

Hi, yeah your right, I called Tesla a little earlier and the chap I spoke to said the hold still remained so the guy at the dealership just talked a load of bollocks. I’ll give pendragon a call first thing tomorrow 👍🏻
I had the same problem. It took me a week to get it resolved. You'll have to be very persistent! Check back with Tesla a few times to make sure it stays off. For me Tesla were saying that the lease co needed to do it and the lease co said the opposite. Tesla and third party lease companies speak different languages!

Reactions: J81M
Delivery dates disappeared from app and online account, could we embarking on another turn on the EDD merry-go-round lottery..
When I had a chat with Tesla support, they did mention that some more allocations might happen in the next two days. Not sure if the person was saying this to make me stop asking more questions but your update sounds positive!

By the way, whilst at TSC Dartford yesterday, I did spy a couple of MY’s (22 plates) looking like they were being prepped, still with the plastic on the seats - Blk/B/19 and W/B/19, any takers 🤣🤣

Funny you mention that, I also notice a couple more Y's there this morning when taking my MY in for a service at Dartford. I wonder if they are really new or they are also there for repairs just like mine!

Not too serious I hope, how are you finding it?
Love / Hate thing I have with my MY at the moment. Love it when it actually works but I guess I was one of the few unlucky ones to get a brand new dud. Picked my one up back on 8 Mar, 800 miles in and I get the dreaded assist errors whilst driving (ABS, Traction Control, Hold Assist, Powersteering, Regenerative Breaking disabled whilst driving!) and happens on almost every drive very frequently. I suspect a water ingress on one of the wire harnesses.

I live local to Dartford so that would have been my first choice SC but they were "closed" back in March and made me go all the way to Park Royal SC who were terrible. Didn't fix the problem and left black hand prints all over my pristine white interior. They did adjust the large panel gap on the boot door though.

3 months on, today was the first appointment I could get at Dartford SC with a loan car (yes it is a very long wait for SC allocation to fix any delivery day problems) so hopefully they finally fix the dangerous issue of having all the driving assists turned off unexpectedly whilst driving and also repaint some peeling paint of the front bumper (which was also there on delivery day - so build quality still a problem then).

On the plus side, I did get a 2017 MX for a loan car

• Love
Reactions: Toblerone