Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke on the phone. I have been told 30th will be the only day I will be offered (Southampton), as they're due in on the 29th. Which ends up suiting fine.
Hi there all!

I also had a Blue car recently brought back to Q2 dates. I'd even managed to ween myself off this and the app to fend off disappointment, checked on off chance last night!

VIN in source.

After the initial delay I had booked a few days away at the end of June and then found out it might conflict!

Just spoke on the phone. I have been told 30th will be the only day I will be offered (Southampton), as they're due in on the 29th. Which ends up suiting fine.

Also regarding texts. The rep told me that texts are pushed out in bulk, and the next scheduled day will be Tuesday!
If this is the case “they’re due in on 29th” then it suggests that the car is on Morning Peace as RCC Europe docks on 17 June 🤔

Reactions: Daedalus
Ha, it's going to be carnage! Thinks me might just try to request if I can just collect it straight off the boat before any rags get involved 😂
Ha! I lie awake at night thinking of that possibility .....if only we could! I wonder, do they send them to Bluewater unwashed? I might try to have a word...once I have a date and have paid;) I don't want to rock (pun intended) the boat.:rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: MistaB
Had an interesting update from Tesla chat after trying to get an EDD update due to nothing from my lease company
1654862783228.png

Reactions: Daedalus and Pajo78
May help,
I asked today why we dont have specific delivery dates yet.

Apparently Tesla haven't been notified of the exact date the ship is due to dock. Therefore the next stage of scheduling logistics hasn't happened. This is when they give you delivery dates.

Hopefully it won't be long.

Did worry me that he said it isn't guaranteed and could run into July!! AHHHHHH

Last edited:
May help,
I asked today why we dont have specific delivery dates yet.

Apparently Tesla haven't been notified of the exact date the ship is due to dock. Therefore the next stage of scheduling logistics has happened. This is when they give you delivery dates.

Hopefully it won't be long.

Did worry me that he said it isn't guaranteed and could run into July!! AHHHHHH
Nooooooooooooooo! Well, maybe the 4th of July.

I’m glad of the timing of my ICE to electric switch, just wish I could capitalise on an Octopus 🐙 tariff!

I started a switch to Octopus today - had to call them but it was painless. We don't have a smart meter yet, so step 1 is the Octopus switch, then we sort out a new meter, then switch to a nice tariff. We're not currently on a fixed rate, so it's all win for us.

Reactions: S3XY T3SLA