Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did they say anything about the price for the different spec? I am interested to see if they charge the new prices if its not exact match.
They said it’d be the same base price as when ordered (April) however the extra 2,100 charge for the 20s would be removed and the finance would need updating. No change for the colour swap as the black and blue are the same list price.

• Informative
Reactions: nscar
Is anyone getting theirs delivered?

Last text I had said delivery was between 2pm and 'late into the evening'. Just wondering what I should expect - will I get updates throughout the day, or should I just wait for the doorbell to ring? Not heard anything today yet...

In same boat with Lex too. Out of interest from ordering online to getting the RN from Tesla, did it take a few weeks? Mine took like 3 weeks - ordered 9 April got text on 24 April...cost me a delivery in this shipment possibly!
Paid the processing fee on the 14th April and got Tesla text on the 19th April.

My main back of the mind concern is I really want blue now instead of white. It would appear a good way to do this might be by being reallocated a cancelled vehicle at random location but get the feeing Carparison and Lex won’t want the faff and extra paper work for a small amount of extra money per month…

Anyone on a Lease agreement had experience of earlier pick up via “the list” on a higher spec car and then a slight alternation to lease agreement?

Also are people get listed by calling support on the phone or through web chat?

Enjoy those collecting today. And that stone chip is a bugger!

Is anyone getting theirs delivered?

Last text I had said delivery was between 2pm and 'late into the evening'. Just wondering what I should expect - will I get updates throughout the day, or should I just wait for the doorbell to ring? Not heard anything today yet...
Yes received a text from Anyvan a day before stating delivery between 8 and 12, and on the morning with a link where I could track the car was about 35 mins away - tracked it right to the door

Reactions: Toblerone
Due to pick up tomorrow from Southampton at 2, but going to be in the area from 11, anyone had experience of going earlier and being successfulin getting car earlier...I'll wait if I have to obvs but if I can get car and be gone then that's a win!
Exact same time / location as me! :) We're just going to go and get some lunch in town before pickup. If you spot an eager man in a white Seat Ibiza, that'll be me, come say hi!

(I've had to do some long journeys in that Ibiza in the last two weeks, after selling our 2019 M3SR+ - definitely given me a new found appreciation for the joy of driving and owning a Tesla!)

Exact same time / location as me! :) We're just going to go and get some lunch in town before pickup. If you spot an eager man in a white Seat Ibiza, that'll be me, come say hi!

(I've had to do some long journeys in that Ibiza in the last two weeks, after selling our 2019 M3SR+ - definitely given me a new found appreciation for the joy of driving and owning a Tesla!)
Yeah, we sold ours on Monday and going back to our "tip run" car is a bit of a shocker...especially when pulling out in traffic and no going nowhere fast!

Yes received a text from Anyvan a day before stating delivery between 8 and 12, and on the morning with a link where I could track the car was about 35 mins away - tracked it right to the door
Mine was delivered yesterday.
Was told delivery between 2 & 6, call approx 1 hour before delivery…
At 16:20 checked it was still being delivered via Tesla chat as no contact details for delivery…
At 17:20 chased again to be told, by Tesla, it was near…
About 25 minutes later it turned up. No contact from delivery company throughout…
HTH

Due to pick up tomorrow from Southampton at 2, but going to be in the area from 11, anyone had experience of going earlier and being successfulin getting car earlier...I'll wait if I have to obvs but if I can get car and be gone then that's a win!

My pickup is not until later on at 8PM, hope you take pictures of all the cars waiting for collection. lol.

Is anyone else collecting at Southampton today or tomorrow?

Just picked up my car from Staines, pick up went well was quick and easy, just thought I’d add what I’ve noticed about the car so far.

So we already have a Model Y which we collected in March, I’ve noticed that the one we picked up today seems to have a much more clicky and nicer feeling turn signal stalk and also for whatever reason the car looks like it’s a tad bit taller.