Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Come on SuBo, leave some for the rest of us!

Seriously now, do you have the same wheels on both and is the ride any different?
Any other changes you’ve noticed. Please don’t say just the parcel shelf 😉
Loool sorry, it’s just me and my dad became Tesla fans, I can’t comment on ride (I’m not the best driver to comment on ride quality, being from pakistan originally means I’m used to broken roads and rough rides lol) and those are only changes I’ve noticed apart from white interior looks better than black lol

Reactions: nscar and Toblerone
Haven’t noticed much on ride but we are both on 19s, both have same spec apart from the fact he has a black interior and I have white
Thanks, i suppose compared to pakistani roads, you feel like you have air suspension 😁 If you get a chance check out the video from rsymons on youtube around some changes and if you could confirm whether you have any, that would be appreciated

Thanks, i suppose compared to pakistani roads, you feel like you have air suspension 😁 If you get a chance check out the video from rsymons on youtube around some changes and if you could confirm whether you have any, that would be appreciated
This has been discussed elsewhere - he’s comparing a LR with a P and the Tesla website says the suspension is different.

I’ve just read there’s a rumour the latest MY have PPF on the front bumper. Anyone who’s taken delivery in the last week care to check?
When I start rumours the mods get prickly - but when they do it?! 😬

Don’t forget guys, Q3 delivered MYs are coming with 4680, air suspension & full PPF!

Source? I made it up. 😉

When I start rumours the mods get prickly - but when they do it?! 😬

Don’t forget guys, Q3 delivered MYs are coming with 4680, air suspension & full PP
Source? I made it up. 😉
I have no idea what you’re talking about.

But to satisfy your pickiness.. let’s just say mine had some substance

Does this MY that was delivered this week have PPF on the front? From the picture it looks like it. Do others have what looks like a film as well?

9D248D03-56C6-4956-A63A-FD72537E0C63.jpeg

Oi I love you and your cheeky answers lol, I had an iPace that had air suspension as my car before this and this feels no different, if anything feels a lot less cramped inside

So I picked up in Bristol today. Appointment was 4pm. Mrs interbear dropped me off at 3pm. Car was still at the dock they went to collect it and then prepped it. I got it at 4:30pm. The nice Tesla folk gave me coffee while I waited.

Handover process very smooth. Show driving licence. Sign the tablet. The MY immediately appeared in my Tesla app.

I did a pretty thorough check before driving off as I had to get to an event in Surrey. So I had a good couple of hours driving too. My early impressions:

Quality: Wow. The quality of this MIC MY is a major step up from my 2019 Fremont M3. No gaps, no issues, it seems very solidly built outside and in. I tried hard to find fault. Nothing. This pleases me.

Ride quality: is absolutely fine on the 19s. No bumps or crashes and I did encounter a few dodgy roads.

Ride ambience: the MY is far more refined than my M3. Quieter by far.

Charge: The car was 51% when I picked it up. I stopped at Wokingham SG to add some electrons. It seemed, to me, to charge quicker than my M3 and with a far more pleasing noise.

Didn’t take pics at the pick up hub but I did take a couple at the supercharger.

Overall I am delighted with the new MY. Good decision to move the M3 on and get a newer model.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

But to satisfy your pickiness.. let’s just say mine had some substance

Does this MY that was delivered this week have PPF on the front? From the picture it looks like it. Do others have what looks like a film as well?

View attachment 822721
Wow it’s really hard to notice but on mine (collected today) it definitely has PPF on the front bumper just like this picture.

Result!

So I picked up in Bristol today. Appointment was 4pm. Mrs interbear dropped me off at 3pm. Car was still at the dock they went to collect it and then prepped it. I got it at 4:30pm. The nice Tesla folk gave me coffee while I waited.

Handover process very smooth. Show driving licence. Sign the tablet. The MY immediately appeared in my Tesla app.

I did a pretty thorough check before driving off as I had to get to an event in Surrey. So I had a good couple of hours driving too. My early impressions:

Quality: Wow. The quality of this MIC MY is a major step up from my 2019 Fremont M3. No gaps, no issues, it seems very solidly built outside and in. I tried hard to find fault. Nothing. This pleases me.

Ride quality: is absolutely fine on the 19s. No bumps or crashes and I did encounter a few dodgy roads.

Ride ambience: the MY is far more refined than my M3. Quieter by far.

Charge: The car was 51% when I picked it up. I stopped at Wokingham SG to add some electrons. It seemed, to me, to charge quicker than my M3 and with a far more pleasing noise.

Didn’t take pics at the pick up hub but I did take a couple at the supercharger.

Overall I am delighted with the new MY. Good decision to move the M3 on and get a newer model.

Looks lovely, exactly the same spec I ordered. I love the Blue colour!!