Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
….Some of us do not even have an EDD and have to rely on everyone else with similar order dates / specs and updating whilst hoping and praying our orders are carried along with the same wave….

But we are not bitter, are we?
Also - I thought I had a signature, but I guess not, whilst I wait to get to the minimum posts required here is my spec:

Model Y LR | White | Black Interior | 20" Wheels | Ordered 26/04/22 | Business Lease through ALD | EDD August -June 20th-June 26th September 5th - October 20th

I have been a long time lurker, and now the delivery dates seem to be moving again I was wondering if anyone else is in a similar boat to me.

I ordered through Tesla directly, and then chosen the ALD finance option back in April. I was immediately approved for finance, and ALD have confirmed they are just waiting on Tesla. However the checklist since April hasn't had the 'Payment' section marked as done. I get a text from Tesla about once a week asking me to complete the checklist 'otherwise it could delay the order' however when I do I always call them and they always confirm that the order is in place and that the finance team will deal with it soon - it is just concerning me because my EDD hasn't changed whilst it seems other people with a similar order time to me have had dates move or get updated!
I did the same thing. Also my payment isn’t ticked but when I go to ALD it says when the car is matched they will ask for deposit. My EDD has changed about a hundred times (estimated) so I don’t think anything is wrong. I suspect payment will be checked when a deposit is made to ALD.

I did the same thing. Also my payment isn’t ticked but when I go to ALD it says when the car is matched they will ask for deposit. My EDD has changed about a hundred times (estimated) so I don’t think anything is wrong. I suspect payment will be checked when a deposit is made to ALD.
That is reassuring at least that I am not alone in that boat! Interesting that you ordered about a couple of weeks after me and your EDD is also 14 days after me

Reactions: MattM76
That is the same EDD as what I have and I am also MSM. I wonder if they just make up a big batch of MSM then send whatever cars they make through it🤣
That’s exactly what they do👍.

None of us our special we’re just lucky if our numbers come up🍀

Following this forum for six months an M3LR owner and waiting for an MY it matters not what you ordered, how you pay, trade in, delivery location or phase of the moon. If your order happens to match their production run you’re onto a winner. If not it’s the next quarter for you🤷‍♂️.

Fingers crossed for us all…

#teamblue

MYLR/DBM/Black/20” (Misses) Ordered 01/05/22. Original EDD Sept. Update 22/07 09/09-30/09 NEC
I see you're misses ordered the exact same spec, at the exact same time as I did! My current EDD window is 28 August to 12 October with no narrowing window as yet... has your partner got a VIN in the source code as yet?

(getting super anxious I'm going to miss out on a Q3 delivery 😬)

My EDD just came forward from 5-30 September, to 19 August - 2 September, and I now have a VIN assigned in my source code (LRWYHCEK4NC406XXX).

So I'm guessing I've probably picked up a canceled/bumped order that's currently on board the Morning Chorus.

UK, Model Y LR White/White/20" wheels, ordered 5 March, collection location Birmingham NEC.
Exact same spec and delivery location as me. I ordered March 18th so hopefully not far behind in the queue now! My EDD is currently 5-30th September.
Thanks! Now I'll have to see what revised trade-in figure Tesla come back with for my M3P, sadly I fear it's going to be a fair bit less than back in March when they were offering frankly silly money. Too huge a drop and it could be touch and go, but hopefully it'll work out. Very keen to get in a Y TBH, as is my other half.
I'm trading my M3P too. Please post up your revised offer if you don't mind. I'm in the same position as you as if it drops too much it will affect my decision as to whether to go ahead or not. Looking forward to the Y, but still not 100% sure how much I will miss the M3P. I only decided to change based upon the p/x value making it viable.

Thanks! Now I'll have to see what revised trade-in figure Tesla come back with for my M3P, sadly I fear it's going to be a fair bit less than back in March when they were offering frankly silly money. Too huge a drop and it could be touch and go, but hopefully it'll work out. Very keen to get in a Y TBH, as is my other half.
If you don't get what you're hoping for a lot of people have reported getting a good deal via motorway or similar purchase companies.. mines leased so I can't say one way or other!

I see you're misses ordered the exact same spec, at the exact same time as I did! My current EDD window is 28 August to 12 October with no narrowing window as yet... has your partner got a VIN in the source code as yet?

(getting super anxious I'm going to miss out on a Q3 delivery 😬)
Nope, was first thing I double-checked when the date changed (although was checking daily before that too!😂)

Reactions: QuanTim
I’d take that with a bucket of salt until tesla contact you directly, In my experience the leaseco know nothing about delivery dates until it happens with tesla.

I handed Lex my MYLR order RN a while ago, I was told today my 1st April order is now December. I for one don't believe that given there were people with the same spec but ordered a few days before me received cars in June.

I am keeping my MYP RN on my account.

Hi all
Similar to others - watching the updates on VIN come through and wondering if I'll be lucky.

My original delivery day was to be August, it then shifted forward to a June date, which forced my hand to get the charger installed. After this - the date shifted back to August and now staying static at 11th September to 26th October, which seems quite a wide window!

Spec is as follows;
  • Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
I ordered on the 2nd May (2022 :))

Anybody around the same order date with similar spec got lucky?

Update from a Zen Auto order.

Haven’t heard back from Zen yet. However….just got this!

Attachments

• 8396A76F-BABF-4819-985B-871B71F53EB1.jpeg
    8396A76F-BABF-4819-985B-871B71F53EB1.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 54