Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks!
I’m holding Sept-7 - Sept-30 for now.

I saw another post from someone saying narrowed window end of Sept.
End of the quarter is end of the quarter.

Current deliveries seem to be up to March orders. I reckon we still have time with a month of shipping to get through.
#TeamBlue
We are still 4 Sept - 30 Sept and ordered 23rd March. No VIN or texts or updates

@QuanTim @Toblerone

Just another update, EDD just updated again to September 23-30.

#teamblue
#whateverthatmeans???
Good to hear! They must be confident of a ship arriving at that time (though I’m well aware of the first rule of the TeslaMotorsClub is that you always take an EDD with a grain of salt).

Mine is still cast wide with 28 August to 12 October… pains me that it hasn’t narrowed yet and just trying to remind myself of the 1st rule!

Reactions: Toblerone
So much movement… just waiting to hear as my last move was to an Aug EDD.

Do we think any Sept collection/deliveries will be 72 plate or some cross over of 22s into early Sept?

Very similar to many others with holidays in August making me a bit worried about a clash.
Tesla have told me before via online chat any deliveries in September will be registered as 72 plate. I'm at the point where I don't care what plate its on just please bring me my TESLA! :)

Are some of the newer memebers getting a bit over excited, my EDD is September 05 - September 30, but I have been here before, with an EDD for the month of 03-28 June, sitting there for a whole month, refreshing, refreshing, before then disapearing and re appearing as September. I am an April order after a complete mess up by Tesla not taking my authorised payment, but I am not getting excited until my fellow members get their cars which were ordered in Feb and March, I guess a monthly waiting list would be quite beneficial. I will not start getting excited and looking until the March orders are fullfilled and yes my refresh button is warn out as I cannot get out of the habit of checking my EDD, i need help! Good luck everyone. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Are some of the newer memebers getting a bit over excited, my EDD is September 05 - September 30, but I have been here before, with an EDD for the month of 03-28 June, sitting there for a whole month, fefreshing, refreshing, before then disapearing and re appearing as September. I am an April order after a complete mess up by Tesla not taking my authorised payment, but I am not getting excited until my fellow members get their cars which were ordered in Feb and March, I guess a monthly waiting list would be quite beneficial. I will not start getting excited and looking until the Mrach ordered are fullfilled and yes my refresh button is warn out as I cannot get out of the habit of checking my EDD, i need help! Good luck everyone. :rolleyes:
Me too pal. All we can do is hope! Just hoping we don’t miss another quarter-end and get punted in to the long grass of Q4…

It's still very early in the quarter to be getting worried about missing it, I think. Last quarter loads of people were still getting VINs assigned in the last few weeks. With the shutdown we're effectively only a few weeks into production so we've got many thousands of cars to be built and I presume at least a few ships to be filled.

Keep the faith, from what I can tell from reading this thread over the last couple of months any move out is really no indication of likelihood of getting a car in quarter. Although, personally, I think it's probably a blessing I'm on the lease train and am shielded from EDD roulette!

In general I guess we should hope that a quarters worth of orders would be fulfilled each following quarter. Since last quarters orders seemed to mostly be fulfilled up to early-mid March (I know there are exceptions), I'd hope most people with March/April/May orders at least would be fulfilled this quarter (again with some exceptions in either direction).

All that said, I would really like a text from Tesla. I feel like I've been ghosted for 4 months.

Are some of the newer memebers getting a bit over excited, my EDD is September 05 - September 30, but I have been here before, with an EDD for the month of 03-28 June, sitting there for a whole month, refreshing, refreshing, before then disapearing and re appearing as September. I am an April order after a complete mess up by Tesla not taking my authorised payment, but I am not getting excited until my fellow members get their cars which were ordered in Feb and March, I guess a monthly waiting list would be quite beneficial. I will not start getting excited and looking until the March orders are fullfilled and yes my refresh button is warn out as I cannot get out of the habit of checking my EDD, i need help! Good luck everyone. :rolleyes:
Yes, quite.
For the noobs, check out @BushFox signature. They ordered in Feb and have an EDD for every month May-Sept.
Patience is a virtue.

Still not getting any joy on getting an EDD from Lex, the broker, or Tesla - but I thought it appropriate to let Emma know we're all thankful for the hours she puts in... 🤣

1658999366550.png

Still not getting any joy on getting an EDD from Lex, the broker, or Tesla - but I thought it appropriate to let Emma know we're all thankful for the hours she puts in... 🤣

View attachment 833721
Lex told me yesterday December for my 1st April order. Safe to say I kicked off. Tesla called me back today to confirm the same. But I have been told before the enterprise EDDs update every week or two and dont update as often as the private orders, even though they run on the first come first serve list.

Lex told me yesterday December for my 1st April order. Safe to say I kicked off. Tesla called me back today to confirm the same. But I have been told before the enterprise EDDs update every week or two and dont update as often as the private orders, even though they run on the first come first serve list.
I just get a stock "We need confirmation from your leasing company that everything is okay with the order before we can give you an update" from Tesla and a "We have no idea what they're on about, they tell us when they've got a car, we give the okay then they deliver it" from the Broker. I've now given up and will just get a happy surprise when it eventually arrives... I'm assuming that the OK that Tesla are waiting for is the one from the leasing company when they say one is ready, so basically none of them can or want to commit to a date(s).

Reactions: Darreno
I just get a stock "We need confirmation from your leasing company that everything is okay with the order before we can give you an update" from Tesla and a "We have no idea what they're on about, they tell us when they've got a car, we give the okay then they deliver it" from the Broker. I've now given up and will just get a happy surprise when it eventually arrives... I'm assuming that the OK that Tesla are waiting for is the one from the leasing company when they say one is ready, so basically none of them can or want to commit to a date(s).
Same here - "something outstanding" with your application via Zen... But the latter won't answer what!

So EDD 5 Sept ro 30 Sept , been here before when i had June 05-30, so we want to go on holiday @ 6th for 9 days, will they hold the car if i still pick up in the quarter? how does it work, as i cannot put my life on hold for 6 months on teh off chance , can i? :(