Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there any late March ordered MYLR MSM 20s out there that have seen firming up of EDD or VIN allocation yet? Being #teamMSM, I haven't seen much chatter on the spec here which I'm fearful we will be the forgotten shade again! I'm through Tusker so am in the dark waiting without EDD updates, so rely on you good people to follow!

Are there any late March ordered MYLR MSM 20s out there that have seen firming up of EDD or VIN allocation yet? Being #teamMSM, I haven't seen much chatter on the spec here which I'm fearful we will be the forgotten shade again! I'm through Tusker so am in the dark waiting without EDD updates, so rely on you good people to follow!
Same spec as me, my EDD journey is in the signature, most recently moved forward a week to 27/8/22-26/9/22 but no VIN allocated.

MSM paint appears to be in short supply. Frustrating as there are seemingly plenty of white and black ones and I seem to recall from my school days that mixing the two would make grey. Chuck some glitter in and presumably job’s a good’un.

Similar, mine is 19's instead. I have been given November now for my March 29th RN confirmation. Details in my signature.

My EDD has moved forward from Sept 6th - 30th and is now Aug 28 - Sept 27. The first move in a while but no VIN number and no final offer on my 2021 M3LR as yet. Interesting nevertheless to see the date move forward with the flurry of ships that have left for Singapore through the Suez.
Did this just happen? Wondering if they are allocating a new shipment or if you are in the earlier ship (cancellation etc).

Ours has just moved forward too! 🤞
Yes - I’ve literally just moved fwd from 7-Sept to 1-Sept.

No VIN yet - let’s see if we get some assignments when the current moored ship leaves.

#TeamBlue

A1B2E9A3-2578-4912-8502-D4EFE51C4A77.jpeg

Same but 19s, early March order. EDD 1st to 30th Sept 🤞