Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully this is some good news to those losing hope as EDDs move to 2023...

I've just had a call from Tesla to inform me that the final invoice is being prepared to be sent to my finance provider which only requested it yesterday evening. They also mentioned this is the last thing before they assign me to a car.

I'm not sure what this means or if it'll be a quick thing but the fact they rang me about it makes me feel hopeful that they're ready to start assigning VINs.

Reactions: adambg
The last 10 minutes of completely random (probably erroneous) EDD changes and different responses from different Tesla agents (live chat vs SMS vs phone call) shows why none of us should believe anything until we're sat in our nice, new shiny (/swirly?) cars.

And this is all before the next round of allocations 😂

Things are going to start getting really vinteresting...

• Funny
Reactions: ROTA

I've just had a call from Tesla to inform me that the final invoice is being prepared to be sent to my finance provider which only requested it yesterday evening. They also mentioned this is the last thing before they assign me to a car.

I'm not sure what this means or if it'll be a quick thing but the fact they rang me about it makes me feel hopeful that they're ready to start assigning VINs.

Did you finance through Tesla Finance or a third party?

Happy for you👍 That’s what we want to see - I hope, as referenced earlier it is a “technician/technical“ issue

Reactions: ROTA
Am feeling your pain. I'm MYLR/white/black/20" so same as you, ordered 24 March. Bluewater pickup. It's been showing 4-30 September what feels like forever. Anyone else got this spec? What date did you order and do you have a vin? #TeamWhite
I ordered 1 month later than you (almost to the day) and I have Sept 15 - Sep 30 with a BW pickup. Still no VIN!

My 13-30 Sept EDD moved to Jan-Mar 2023 😱
Previously was told my TA very likely this quarter, so I'd still be optimistic about delivery this quarter.

Unless Glovis Companion sank in South China sea?

Gotta be the wonky Tesla EDD system... Right? RIGHT GUYS??!! 😭
And it's now Nov 13 - Dec 28
I am finally sure this is just the wonky EDD system. Probs going all over the place as new vins are being assigned.

Guys have you seen the Truman Show film ? There are some bored Tesla employees watching this forum, for a laugh one dares the other to change some EDD, they split up into teams, the one who gets the most reaction wins, it's cruel, but it soothes their bordom and makes the day go quicker, all the while answering the same old questions under the pseudonym of Emma, sorry she looks very differnent in reality :mad: my theory anyway as i re check my Edd for the 100th time today!

This is becoming a freaky show. I said before that none of us ever mind waiting our turn but how on earth can someone who ordered in June get a car assigned whilst folks who ordered 3 months earlier be shunted to 2023? Even if this is just some mad game being played, the customer experience is quite atrocious for some folks on this forum today. I’ve only ever had one EDD update since May1st and no change today. I predicted sparks would fly this evening but not negative ones like this. Fryto bailed out at the weekend, did he know something more than us?

Reactions: Human_