Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah, sorry to hear that :( properly random all of this!

But thanks for that! Searched through forum and got some contradictory info!
No need to apologise! I guess it’s also down to logistics and maybe you’re nearer to Southampton than me?

For your delivery question, might be worth asking on one of the threads where customers have already received their cars, rather than here with all the “expectant fathers” (and mothers)?

Optimistic thinking here but could it be possible that the wave of VIN allocations last week could have been from RCC Antwerp and we are still awaiting Glovis Companion VINs allocation. Mr M mentioned RCC Antwerp is heading to Koper but could be heading to other destinations also. I think the arrival date for RCC Antwerp to Southampton would roughly align with the EDD people with VIN allocations recieved last week. Again I know this is quite unlikely and it's probably more possible the VINs were from Glovis Companion but just a theory.

I’ve come to believe 90% of the content on this forum is a mix optimistic/pessimistic banter.

Kind of like ‘bloke down pub told me so it must be true”

Love it all the same and does help to pass the time.

Mostly; however, I take comments on here with a pinch of salt except for Mr.M’s nightly shipping forecast. Kind of like Patrick Moore’s Sky at Night😉

I’ve come to believe 90% of the content on this forum is a mix optimistic/pessimistic banter.

Kind of like ‘bloke down pub told me so it must be true”

Love it all the same and does help to pass the time.

Mostly; however, I take comments on here with a pinch of salt except for Mr.M’s nightly shipping forecast. Kind of like Patrick Moore’s Sky at Night😉
Fully agree about Mr M’s shipping forecast, maybe for all his hard work he will make the Queen’s honours list, that way he will be Sir Miserable.

I’ve just been browsing Tessories, as I’m now getting excited.

C9E901EC-40F0-4DAD-9B11-0C03534307E1.jpeg

Sometimes when I’m lonely, I just come outside and stare at my EV charger I had fitted in a rush when my EDD changed to June 23-30 and now I’m facing being pushed back to December.

Thinking of making a slideshow video of all our lonely and unused EV chargers with some emotional music playing.

"Waiting for Tesla: The EV chargers"

Next will be:

"Waiting for Tesla: The 23 screenshots of different EDDs from the app in my photo library with the RN scrubbed out"
Set to the theme from the end credits of The Incredible Hulk?

Here is another lonely and ugly charging connector and of course with the car missing 😭... Gone all commando 🤭 cos I'm cheap but tbh I have not yet decided which charging connector is good for me yet.

It's all ready to be properly & legally fitted by my electrician but holding off until the car is actually on its way.

As in my sig, there has been ZERO, and I say that again ZERO EDD action for a while.

I guess having a basic spec is too common so more of us in the queue.

Anyway, off on hols soon so hopefully that'll distract things for a bit...

PXL_20220813_142438321.jpg

Here is another lonely and ugly charging connector and of course with the car missing 😭... Gone all commando 🤭 cos I'm cheap but tbh I have not yet decided which charging connector is good for me yet.

It's all ready to be properly & legally fitted by my electrician but holding off until the car is actually on its way.

As in my sig, there has been ZERO, and I say that again ZERO EDD action for a while.

I guess having a basic spec is too common so more of us in the queue.

Anyway, off on hols soon so hopefully that'll distract things for a bit...

View attachment 840482

I think the switch/lock mechanism of the commando socket is designed to stop you unplugging with it powered. You seem to have found the weakness to the design :)