Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Carless in Dublin.

Finally found my hidden VIN yesterday 405, MY Ordered 14th March. Within an hour of finding VIN got a text to arrange collection. Collection date is 28th September in Dublin. My question, does this line up with Hoegh St. Petersburg (Although didn't find VIN when I checked shipping cargo), or should I be watching a different vessel? Also, any chance my collection date can move, hopefully alot sooner, since I sold my car in April thinking I was getting my MY in May!!
Moved your post because shipping isn't meant to discuss personal shipping enquiries.

If you have an actual collection date booked, its unlikely to move in my experience. I certainly doubt it will go later as Tesla Ireland seem to have lots of new inventory they're trying to sell at the moment and tesla like to shift everything before the quarter end (only a couple of days after your delivery date).

We don’t know until we see VINS for the latest ship that’s departed Shanghai - GLOVIS CHALLENGE

As of yet, the answer is no but we’re hopeful that the remaining April orders will be fulfilled and maybe some in May. It pains me to admit it but June is unlikely in September given the current status of the ships. It’s more likely if SUNRISE is UK bound though
Thanks for the info, I’m expecting Nov delivery but looking for some assurance that it will be at least Nov.

Well most mid-April orders won’t be satisfied until at least end of September.
Going by that your mid-July order would be December.
Of course it depends if the lease-co already had an order, factory run rate, demand, etc.
I found out from Tesla that my car was ordered by the lease co in June so that has bought me an extra month and might push me to Nov 🤞🏻Forever optimistic!

Reactions: Toblerone
Good Evenning Guys, for those of us awaiting Vins, especially April and May, the latest Vin activity I have seen has been as high as 7th April and 10th today, which may be cancellations being re allocated. Is it correct to assume Vin's have all but been issued for the the most recent boats Govis Companion and Challenge. Leaving the future and latest vins hopefully to be realeased next week from Glovis Sunrise and even now Glovis Sun? :confused:

Reactions: Priceyrice
Good Evenning Guys, for those of us awaiting Vins, especially April and May, the latest Vin activity I have seen has been as high as 7th April and 10th today, which may be cancellations being re allocated. Is it correct to assume Vin's have all but been issued for the the most recent boats Govis Companion and Challenge. Leaving the future and latest vins hopefully to be realeased next week from Glovis Sunrise and even now Glovis Sun? :confused:
I would guess that VINs haven't yet been allocated for Glovis Challenge yet but should come in the next couple of days.

Reactions: Toblerone
I would guess that VINs haven't yet been allocated for Glovis Challenge yet but should come in the next couple of days.
Mr M's latest post suggests that these may have been issued already i think ? "GLOVIS CHALLENGE has now departed Shanghai South and is heading initially for Singapore where I expect she will refuel before carrying on to Suez. From the VIN activity I'm expecting her to head to Southampton (09 Sep) and Zeebrugge (10 Sep)." please correct me if needed , thanks or is that vin activity relating to singapore the first port of call?

Last edited:
Mr M's latest post suggests that these may have been issued already i think ? "GLOVIS CHALLENGE has now departed Shanghai South and is heading initially for Singapore where I expect she will refuel before carrying on to Suez. From the VIN activity I'm expecting her to head to Southampton (09 Sep) and Zeebrugge (10 Sep)." please correct me if needed , thanks or is that vin activity relating to singapore the first port of call?
I saw this also but didn't really see much VIN activity to be honest and it's normally at least 3 days before VINs are assigned but I could be wrong

Carless in Dublin.

Finally found my hidden VIN yesterday 405, MY Ordered 14th March. Within an hour of finding VIN got a text to arrange collection. Collection date is 28th September in Dublin. My question, does this line up with Hoegh St. Petersburg (Although didn't find VIN when I checked shipping cargo), or should I be watching a different vessel? Also, any chance my collection date can move, hopefully alot sooner, since I sold my car in April thinking I was getting my MY in May!!
My guess is that your car is already in Zeebrugge having come on Morning Chorus or Glovis Summit. It is now logisitcs of getting it to Dublin and scheduling by the delivery tean. My VIN appeared in mid July suggesting it was on one of the two ships above. I’m scheduled to collect on Sept 24th. I could be wrong but thats what Id suspect - I’ve also had a negative hit on Hoegh St P.

I saw this also but didn't really see much VIN activity to be honest and it's normally at least 3 days before VINs are assigned but I could be wrong
Yeah - there were reports of Singapore VINs - which means RHD, but certainly no tsunami of UK vins. This place would light up.
There was some expectations/uncertainty about VINs being issued on a Sunday.

I see it as there are VINs to be assigned from Glovis Challenge & Sunrise in the next few days, followed by Sun (she hasn’t docked quite yet).

Who knows where they will all go, as Southern Europe (Barca) are due some also. We should hear the reports no matter where they are for.

May the odds be ever in your favour ✌️

The car was better prepared than my M3 was back in Aug 2019. No swirl marks and no tape residue anywhere.
The paint job looks much better. No mislaligned doors or odd panel gaps. Tyres were at 42psi.
The ride is firmer than M3 but I think the seating position is more comfortable (for me at least, I'm 6'3")
The type 2 cable is 7.5m long! (it was only 4m long in the M3). Granny charger supplied too. Parcel shelf was there.
It had 50% charge on collection and 5 miles on the clock.
Its perhaps worth noting that Winchester SC was 100% occupied (12 chargers) - probably just because it was a Friday.
Updated interior to match the cars from Berlin?

Glovis challenge vins not yet started in earnest as today is a weekend, so Monday late afternoon when Texas wakes up. Also expect Glovis sunrise to drop same day or day after as it will be 3 days post Shanghai on Monday. A double bill of vins expected on Monday or Monday/Tuesday. This has potential to get April ODs well covered.

Hello
I have a question, I have a collection date of 6 September and the application still does not contain any information about the collection date. The collection date is only visible when logging into the account via a web browser.

Attachments

• IMG_2901.jpg
    IMG_2901.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2902.jpg
    IMG_2902.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 38