Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks & good to see so many inputs here :)

I ordered my MYLR in Silver 19" via Tuskers who placed this in the month of May where the initial EDD was late Sept but now the EDD is early DEC

Based on previous posts, the current deliveries are for orders made in March/April and I hope my delivery will move forward 😊

Thanks & good to see so many inputs here :)

I ordered my MYLR in Silver 19" via Tuskers who placed this in the month of May where the initial EDD was late Sept but now the EDD is early DEC

Based on previous posts, the current deliveries are for orders made in March/April and I hope my delivery will move forward 😊
Spoken to Tesla on call and he confirm this Quarter allocation has been completed and my order delivery is not in this September. He also said that EDD is now Nov/Dec and I should get VIN confirmation three weeks before collection via text

MYLR / Silver / Black / 19’
Order on 20th May via Tuskers
EDD - late September Nov/Dec

Spoken to Tesla on call and he confirm this Quarter allocation has been completed and my order delivery is not in this September. He also said that EDD is now Nov/Dec and I should get VIN confirmation three weeks before collection via text

MYLR / Silver / Black / 19’
Order on 20th May via Tuskers
EDD - late September Nov/Dec
Tesla agents "confirm" a lot of things, they're about as trustworthy as a fart right after a McDonald's breakfast

The surprise being these aren't coming from Texas presumably?
Its 2am in Texas right now. I know Elon works them hard but a night shift for assigning VINS seems unlikely.
You would have to guess someone to the east of us is responsible.
Wow, catching up on recent activity and it looks like it's been busy as hell! So many well deserved VINners! 🎉

I was hoping to be part of the 44X posse but in keeping to Tesla tradition nothing ever goes the way you expect. The 418 in my VIN feels like a possible cancellation but no idea what ship it could be on.

So, main point, yesterday at 01:15 (Eastern time, cos I'm still on hols) I got a text message from Tesla asking me to book delivery at Bluewater, either 17th, 19th & 20h. This s&it is getting real now boyeee! BTW, spotted VIN on the Friday.

No reg yet, just asking me to complete purchase and a couple of agreement docs added to account.

Not long before we'll be graduating with our 72 plates. Be prepared to be waved at, this is a collective experience and we can continue to enjoy it in real life.

Now more waiting, but without having to search for a bloody VIN any more! 😎👍

Wow, catching up on recent activity and it looks like it's been busy as hell! So many well deserved VINners! 🎉

I was hoping to be part of the 44X posse but in keeping to Tesla tradition nothing ever goes the way you expect. The 418 in my VIN feels like a possible cancellation but no idea what ship it could be on.

So, main point, yesterday at 01:15 (Eastern time, cos I'm still on hols) I got a text message from Tesla asking me to book delivery at Bluewater, either 17th, 19th & 20h. This s&it is getting real now boyeee! BTW, spotted VIN on the Friday.

No reg yet, just asking me to complete purchase and a couple of agreement docs added to account.

Not long before we'll be graduating with our 72 plates. Be prepared to be waved at, this is a collective experience and we can continue to enjoy it in real life.

Now more waiting, but without having to search for a bloody VIN any more! 😎👍
I'm guessing your Tesla is on Glovis Companion :)

• Love
Reactions: Daedalus
I don’t have much to add, it’s late, Tesla said earlier that it’s not a surprise to not have any info yet as it’s with a lease company but they were confident it’ll be a September delivery, from a 9th May order (or thereabouts).. I just wanted to get my post on p.666 of the thread 😉🤣😈
That's pretty much the same situation as I find myself in with LeasePlan rather than Lex (my RN came through from LeasePlan on 9th May). Both Tesla and LeasePlan just saying that September delivery is expected to hold but caveated that it's still an estimate.

Reactions: CP91
My vin is a 429 and I think is on Glovis Companion, however, the collection date is booked for the 8th and looking at the ship tracker GC is showing as coming into Southampton until the 12th!
I think the timeline on the tracker is wrong as its calculating its arrival based on its current speed of 7.3kts, I expect the timeline to change once it gets into open waters.

Reactions: mick4545
It's a match here too, woohoo! No details available as it's leased but at least a match! Happy match day to all that are matched!

So, got a helpful rep this morning on chat and got my VIN etc, a 448 and EDD of 18-30 Sep 🥳

They also confirmed it's delivery rather than pickup due to lease. Anyone know if they get deliveries out quickly towards the start of the EDD window or whether they are one of the last out? Not that I'm excited at all, obviously.....

• Funny
Reactions: Toppyawe
So, got a helpful rep this morning on chat and got my VIN etc, a 448 and EDD of 18-30 Sep 🥳

They also confirmed it's delivery rather than pickup due to lease. Anyone know if they get deliveries out quickly towards the start of the EDD window or whether they are one of the last out? Not that I'm excited at all, obviously.....
If it helps for building up a picture of what's comeing when, I called Tesla yesterday for an update. I ordered MYLR Midnight Silver, Black interior, 20" black induction, EAP from Octopus 28th April. On the call yesterday they said I was allocated yesterday and gave me a 447 VIN. Said it was due to hit UK shores on 26th Sept, which seems a little way in advance. The agent text me the VIN direct, with no other info. Said (home) delivery would be from Sept 27th onwards, but prob a couple of weeks. So, no idea what that means as far as which ship etc. Also, Octopus still show it as Dec 2022 - Feb 2023 window. I'm optimistic that the Tesla guy was right and Octopus just need to update at some point. I can't assign the VIN to my account, and assume this is due to effectively Octopus being the owner rather than me, so I'll just wait and see what happens. Also said the reg would be allocated much closer to delivery.

Reactions: Fezza
If it helps for building up a picture of what's comeing when, I called Tesla yesterday for an update. I ordered MYLR Midnight Silver, Black interior, 20" black induction, EAP from Octopus 28th April. On the call yesterday they said I was allocated yesterday and gave me a 447 VIN. Said it was due to hit UK shores on 26th Sept, which seems a little way in advance. The agent text me the VIN direct, with no other info. Said (home) delivery would be from Sept 27th onwards, but prob a couple of weeks. So, no idea what that means as far as which ship etc. Also, Octopus still show it as Dec 2022 - Feb 2023 window. I'm optimistic that the Tesla guy was right and Octopus just need to update at some point. I can't assign the VIN to my account, and assume this is due to effectively Octopus being the owner rather than me, so I'll just wait and see what happens. Also said the reg would be allocated much closer to delivery.
I have a VIN and reg confirmed along with a delivery date in September. My Octopus tracker is the same as yours! I don’t know why they bother with it. Octopus even told me I had a VIN.

A naive question perhaps, but using the VIN decoder on @Frizzy link page and my VIN doesn’t compute. My 6th digit is ‘C’ which codes for seatbelts in a third row? Should I be worried or am I getting a bonus third row🤪