Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a VIN and reg confirmed along with a delivery date in September. My Octopus tracker is the same as yours! I don’t know why they bother with it. Octopus even told me I had a VIN.

A naive question perhaps, but using the VIN decoder on @Frizzy link page and my VIN doesn’t compute. My 6th digit is ‘C’ which codes for seatbelts in a third row? Should I be worried or am I getting a bonus third row🤪

I've got a C too, I seem to remember others raising this too so I think it's quite normal, don't panic :)

Hi all. This thread is not good for my mental wellbeing yet I can't stay away. I am a long time reader now and with each new stream of VIN allocations it takes more effort to keep myself calm as mine isn't coming yet. So much for whining and an actual question here: is there anybody here to have ordered a MY through Lex, in April and has received a VIN or a proposed delivery date yet? I've got my RN on 21-Apr and I've seen here orders from after mine getting VINs. Tesla advisor told me today nothing is allocated to my order yet. I was wondering if it is my luck or perhaps Lex's. Tia.

Reactions: QuanTim
Hi all. This thread is not good for my mental wellbeing yet I can't stay away. I am a long time reader now and with each new stream of VIN allocations it takes more effort to keep myself calm as mine isn't coming yet. So much for whining and an actual question here: is there anybody here to have ordered a MY through Lex, in April and has received a VIN or a proposed delivery date yet? I've got my RN on 21-Apr and I've seen here orders from after mine getting VINs. Tesla advisor told me today nothing is allocated to my order yet. I was wondering if it is my luck or perhaps Lex's. Tia.
I have essentially the same position. I am with Lex brokered by Carparison who have been giving me monthly updates on my EDD. Ok the last update a week ago my rep said my Sept EDD was still holding and he’d start updating me every other week. My RN came through on 19th April. I’m not expecting to hear from the rep anything exciting before I hear direct via text from Tesla TBH but we’ll see! I haven’t tried to get the VIN from Tesla chat or the rep as contented with seeing the large number of April orders getting VINs to assume mine has one but perhaps one should never assume!

I have just received a confirmed PX offer in my account. This is the first time since I ordered that the "Trade In" section has said anything other than IN PROGRESS

Obviously the offer is awful, but that it has been made is encouraging given the new 30 days validity window. Suggests that Tesla are planning to send me a car?

OD May 13th > EDD 18 Sep - 30 Sep > no VIN (yet)

Reactions: Toblerone
I have just received a confirmed PX offer in my account. This is the first time since I ordered that the "Trade In" section has said anything other than IN PROGRESS

Obviously the offer is awful, but that it has been made is encouraging given the new 30 days validity window. Suggests that Tesla are planning to send me a car?

OD May 13th > EDD 18 Sep - 30 Sep > no VIN (yet)
Got a renewed px offer also. Quote is around 2k less than that given in May, which is a significant percentage (it’s an older car I’m trading in).
Edit: I’ve not done many miles since the last offer.

The quote expires on 23-Sep, so hopefully should be driving a Y by then!

Anyone know how long an offer on Motorway.co.uk is valid for? Should I wait a few weeks before trying them?

Got a renewed px offer also. Quote is around 2k less than that given in May, which is a significant percentage (it’s an older car I’m trading in).
Edit: I’ve not done many miles since the last offer.

The quote expires on 23-Sep, so hopefully should be driving a Y by then!

Anyone know how long an offer on Motorway.co.uk is valid for? Should I wait a few weeks before trying them?
They are usually a week or so for the online services. As stands Motorway is about +15% on the Tesla Trade In offer

The moved to Go Faster tariff is done active ready for the car to be delivered on the 13th Sep. Ahead of Fridays price cap announcement.

1661349196711.png

1661349218631.png

Reactions: Toblerone