Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• IMG_20220829_205231.jpg
    IMG_20220829_205231.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 48
Odd, I logged out of the previous session I was in with my Tesla account (which had a missing collection location), logged back in and it appeared again just now.

Just waiting for ALD to update Tesla with my updated payment info & registration section to be populated/updated to reflect I’ve paid my initial payment for my business hire & that I’ve received my reg

Odd, I logged out of the previous session I was in with my Tesla account (which had a missing collection location), logged back in and it appeared again just now.

Just waiting for ALD to update Tesla with my updated payment info & registration section to be populated/updated to reflect I’ve paid my initial payment for my business hire & that I’ve received my reg
Awesome, your car will eventually disappear from your app signalling that ALD have taken over, you will be added as a driver when you take delivery and Tesla confirm same to ALD ( you’ll need to ring ALD to get added though). That’s what they told me . My advice would be to ring them to confirm next steps.

My account page changed to “please pay off remaining balance”. Oddly the first page shows the car price at 54,000 but the amount remaining at 54,790. The other pages seem to have it at the expected 54,990. Would be nice for a computer error to save me 990 but not holding my breath 😂

Just noting down what I can/can't see on various account pages and messages (or non-messages) from Tesla:

1. I can't see delivery date/time/location on the App. EDD was missing as well. Seems to stem from delivery location being Staines-Upon-Thames
2. I can see delivery date & time Account page but NOT location. I'm guessing this is also due to the delivery location being Staines-Upon-Thames
3. If I go to the original Tesla Schedule Delivery text link (received Wednesday 24 Aug), I can see all pickup info: delivery date, time & location
4. I do not yet have Final Invoice, just an Order Agreement and two Booking Invoices (all of which were there since order date)
5. I have not yet received Registration & VIN Text. I understand this to come around 7-8 days after hidden VIN so expecting to get it either today or tomorrow. This will hopefully trigger a Final Invoice and then I will do a test payment, confirm insurance quote, etc.

I think that's about it. Interested to see what other people have.

Just noting down what I can/can't see on various account pages and messages (or non-messages) from Tesla:

1. I can't see delivery date/time/location on the App. EDD was missing as well. Seems to stem from delivery location being Staines-Upon-Thames
2. I can see delivery date & time Account page but NOT location. I'm guessing this is also due to the delivery location being Staines-Upon-Thames
3. If I go to the original Tesla Schedule Delivery text link (received Wednesday 24 Aug), I can see all pickup info: delivery date, time & location
4. I do not yet have Final Invoice, just an Order Agreement and two Booking Invoices (all of which were there since order date)
5. I have not yet received Registration & VIN Text. I understand this to come around 7-8 days after hidden VIN so expecting to get it either today or tomorrow. This will hopefully trigger a Final Invoice and then I will do a test payment, confirm insurance quote, etc.

I am in exactly the same position as you have described.

I can see delivery location if I click to add the date to my calendar, Staines comes up in the notes.

Reactions: QuanTim
My account page changed to “please pay off remaining balance”. Oddly the first page shows the car price at 54,000 but the amount remaining at 54,790. The other pages seem to have it at the expected 54,990. Would be nice for a computer error to save me 990 but not holding my breath 😂
The car alone costs £54,000 but there's other fees that need paid. The £990 comes from the Delivery and Documentation fee, and the first registration fee. You get £200 off from the booking fee you paid at the start :)

Reactions: MYless and robmcm

Don’t hold your breath for a final invoice. I paid Tesla PCP and never got one for my M3 in March. Still no invoice on account. Guess it depends what payment option you’ve chosen?

I have a proof of registration and loan agreement but as I think others have said in the past they don’t get a final invoice.

My reg came via text although I did have to ask as the TA assumed I had already received this. Upon request it came through immediately. My M3 purchase was a late cancellation so was somewhat unique. It took all of a week to complete from notification to collection.

All exactly as your notes. However, I did a test payment last week and that was credited within about 2 hours. So I’m just holding back final payment to around 10th/11th September when I plan to sell my X3. This will be 17/18 days prior to collection and I expect I will get my text with VIN and reg number around then so that I can finalise my insurance (hoping to get some lower refreshed quotes when we get into September). Best wishes, SBB.

Don’t hold your breath for a final invoice. I paid Tesla PCP and never got one for my M3 in March. Still no invoice on account. Guess it depends what payment option you’ve chosen?

I have a proof of registration and loan agreement but as I think others have said in the past they don’t get a final invoice.

My reg came via text although I did have to ask as the TA assumed I had already received this. Upon request it came through immediately. My M3 purchase was a late cancellation so was somewhat unique. It took all of a week to complete from notification to collection.
Ah OK thanks for the insight. I'm going down the Tesla PCP route like you so this is good information. I think, then, I will make the initial payment when the Reg & VIN text comes through.

Reactions: ElectricPolice
Ah OK thanks for the insight. I'm going down the Tesla PCP route like you so this is good information. I think, then, I will make the initial payment when the Reg & VIN text comes through.
I am told yesterday by the TA that TFS customers do not get a final invoice which I was also questioning earlier…perhaps cash buyers and some other finance options are getting theirs…happy to be corrected?

Morning all,

Long-time lurker, first time poster. I proudly ordered an MY LR with black interior yesterday and I'm informed I am now a member of the prestigious MSM club. Looking forward to delivery whenever it happens; I was originally expecting Jan-Mar but already the EDD is updated to Nov-Jan!
WELCOME! Now goes the wait.......... fingers crossed it's not too long for you.