Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I test drove at Chelmsford in April that exact model was sitting there and first reaction was I honestly thought it was some other exclusive concept model it looked so good. But I decided I couldn’t go greyish again. Need our blue Y to stand out a bit more in our local car parks and to brighten up the street!
Looking at ODs and then at your confirmed delivery I would say you made a good decision :D

Reactions: HertsChapY
Just noting down what I can/can't see on various account pages and messages (or non-messages) from Tesla:

1. I can't see delivery date/time/location on the App. EDD was missing as well. Seems to stem from delivery location being Staines-Upon-Thames
2. I can see delivery date & time Account page but NOT location. I'm guessing this is also due to the delivery location being Staines-Upon-Thames
3. If I go to the original Tesla Schedule Delivery text link (received Wednesday 24 Aug), I can see all pickup info: delivery date, time & location
4. I do not yet have Final Invoice, just an Order Agreement and two Booking Invoices (all of which were there since order date)
5. I have not yet received Registration & VIN Text. I understand this to come around 7-8 days after hidden VIN so expecting to get it either today or tomorrow. This will hopefully trigger a Final Invoice and then I will do a test payment, confirm insurance quote, etc.

I think that's about it. Interested to see what other people have.
Reg & VIN text received! Another key milestone 🥳

Got my hidden 446 vin last week with all the other April orders, recieved the text for payment and just now recieved my number plate today LD72. It's all starting to feel real. So I will do a test payment when back home as collection arranged for the 24th September, Staines. I am paying cash but have heard allsorts on here of people paying now, paying a week before and two days before. I am picking up on a Saturday, so was thinking of paying in full the thurseday before ? Any advice from those whom have picked up recently please? thanks guys :)

No Reg number yet, hopefully will get today. Mrs Bob thought I should change it for a private plate F4 NNY after all the grief and tears she’s had to put up with. Wait till I start giving her thrice daily coordinates for Glovis Sunrise location. Will not have to worry about swirl marks as mrs Bob will buff them out with something of her own choosing.

Last edited:
Reg & VIN text received this morning.
Bluewater pickup. Licence plate starts GJ72
I guess all bluewater pickups will have the same

Edit:
Signature updated for community benefit. I hope it helps someone.

MY LR W/W/19 | OD: 27 Apr | Bluewater | 24 Sep
Hidden VIN: 23Aug | Delivery text: 24Aug | Invoice : 29Aug | Reg/VIN text: 31Aug

Last edited:
Reactions: NP90 and QuanTim