Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welp…. My identity check video call ahead of my delivery later this month, is in 5 minutes….. let’s see what it’s all about 👀
So all done. Literally just confirming delivery date, delivery location and checking driving license and license number.
Opportunity for questions at the end in which I asked for my reg (as I hadn’t yet received my text) and it was sent to me on the spot via text, he even made sure I’d received it before ending the call.

Overall literally lasts 2-3 minutes

Ordered mine through Octopus Salary Sacrifice in late July but was a stock order that Octopus had placed in June. At the moment Tesla telling me a December delivery but hoping this will come forward since there’s a fleet of boats heading our way… fingers crossed.
I doubt it will come forwards unless Tesla can already confirm you have a VIN? The next ships to the UK will likely depart at the beginning of November so right at the end of November is about the absolute earliest you can expect.

Reactions: Toblerone
Ok - just to confirm the car is awesome... had no issues at all.

They looked at my driving license... walked across the showroom to get my keys... by the time I got back was already linked to my app.

I found the car - had a wee look round - no issues at all inside or out - just felt really great!

The showroom guy walked over to see if I was ok - I was fine so just drove off.

Still finding my round on it - and I've not done enough miles to finish calibration - but I love it! A wee pic to keep you all salivating for your pickup too.

1662130108799.jpeg

Ordered mine through Octopus Salary Sacrifice in late July but was a stock order that Octopus had placed in June. At the moment Tesla telling me a December delivery but hoping this will come forward since there’s a fleet of boats heading our way… fingers crossed.
Are you seeing this on your tesla login? I was told by Octopus I wouldn't be able to see anything on my Tesla account.