Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I present to you… the Batmobile…
Looks great! You can also blackout the T emblems should you so wish. Carbon effect is available also.
I’ve got them on the Ali Express mountain ready to apply soon:

badge covers: https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1005003266039362.html?spm=a2g0n.order_detail.0.0.46cff19cC4o1ym - Don’t bother with the replacement metal black badges, I had them on the M3 and they corroded from the winter road salt!

Reactions: Toppyawe
Any reason why my pick up date has disapeared from my account ? Was scheduled Staines on the 24th ?

Delivery Appointment​

A Tesla Advisor will contact you with details regarding your delivery date and time.

HOLD ON!!!!

just seen a text saying it will be delivered on the 26th ?? WOW!

Just get onto the chat and query it directly with them.
i guess it will be delivered, they cancellled my originally order by mistake and then said they would deliver when i placed it last April, then they asked me to pick a date to collect from Staines and now back to delivery, but yes once i have got off teh phone to British Gas, i will, been waiting for 8 days for the engineer, so hopefully get that sorted for the charger and will try Tesla online now, :) I kind of answerd myself as wrote the threadwhen i noticed it missing, then saw the text afterwards. I think I will relax once i am a Tesla owner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toblerone
Yeah, I knew someone would notice, lol…can you imagine that !!! Got distracted by my overly excited kids… booked it for repairs already…😜😜😜
I didn't notice the curbed rims until it was pointed out but, damn bro! That's a hefty and expensive looking distraction!

I've never seen a side wing like that before either - looks cool. Enjoy your night time (and no doubt day time) prowls!

I've kept all quiet feeling sorry for everyones dates being moved due to the BH and now this happened...

18 hrs before pickup I get a call from a Tesla rep to tell me my car is faulty as its just been taken off the transporter, so no delivery for now until they either fix it or find a another car! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

GRRRHHHAAAA!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! this roller coaster never ever bloody stops!

Sorry for shouting but I am actually laughing at how absurd this whole experience has been... even to the last hour.

I've kept all quiet feeling sorry for everyones dates being moved due to the BH and now this happened...

18 hrs before pickup I get a call from a Tesla rep to tell me my car is faulty as its just been taken off the transporter, so no delivery for now until they either fix it or find a another car! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sorry for shouting but I am actually laughing at how absurd this whole experience has been... even to the last hour.
Oh no! so sorry to hear that. This is really excruciating!
i hope they sort it out asap and you have your car soon.

This forum needs an unhappy face reaction.. but it doesn't... so you got a heart! Feel for you and hope they do you right sharpish.

Last edited:

That sucks harder than whole beach full of hookers. Fingers crossed they find you a replacement.