Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same for me, and same car!

What are you going for? My son massively into his football and the current car has its mats cacked with mud. Considering all weather mats, but they look a little utilitarian.
All you need is one of these... 🤣
311440189_484676630370496_5880420938022277258_n.jpg

Strangely I spoke to an agent by text earlier who told me I was matched to a car but wouldn’t provide a VIN, just telling me I’d get it soon and an SMS to book a delivery.

No hidden VIN I can see via my iPhone.

Think he’s right?

I hate this game……😩
DB5934A0-7EBD-4E45-AAD6-6687E7317A2D.png

Reactions: ROTA
Strangely I spoke to an agent by text earlier who told me I was matched to a car but wouldn’t provide a VIN, just telling me I’d get it soon and an SMS to book a delivery.

No hidden VIN I can see via my iPhone.

Think he’s right?

I hate this game……😩View attachment 865850

That’s good news though - also goes to show that just because we can’t find a VIN in the account doesn’t mean there isn’t a match.

I might give Tesla a text to see if I’ve been matched too

Reactions: Lord Farquad
That’s good news though - also goes to show that just because we can’t find a VIN in the account doesn’t mean there isn’t a match.

I might give Tesla a text to see if I’ve been matched too
Yep same here…

I believe us 3 have similar cars ordered around the same date.
So be interesting to see if we’ve been matched or not

It also looks like Tesla have cottoned onto the fact people are finding VIN’s and somewhat changed the way they have coded their site.

Im now manually searching through the source code and not been assigned a VIN at all.

Same here my EDD has now moved to Jan - Feb next year. So from all my EDDs I’ve had an earliest of 11th Nov and a latest of 28th Feb. So that’s a spread of four months since my Aug order.
Keep us posted if it changes, however from my conversations with Tesla yesterday she was expecting only 2 full deliveries to the UK and then possible smaller ships but nothing confirmed and told to expect Jan/Feb. So frustrating when I was told last week it would be highly likely Q4 due to being high up on the list

Same here my EDD has now moved to Jan - Feb next year. So from all my EDDs I’ve had an earliest of 11th Nov and a latest of 28th Feb. So that’s a spread of four months since my Aug order.
Only four months?! That’s amateur figures right there 🤣 I’m grateful my spread is currently only 7 months so far - check my signature for ideas on what to expect with the EDD rollercoaster…

On chat with Tesla yesterday (first time I’ve done it and it’s pretty good!) I was told “November” still but not allocated yet (which unless they are still allocating from Glovis Summit it means I’m not on there!). They had no shipping information.

Mine is MYLR,W,B,Gem ordered 30 June.

The EDDs are like a form of torture from Tesla! 🤣 Traded my car halfway through maternity leave thinking the Tesla should be here by 28 November when wife goes back to work….😬😬😬

Reactions: Eddygrant
Only four months?! That’s amateur figures right there 🤣 I’m grateful my spread is currently only 7 months so far - check my signature for ideas on what to expect with the EDD rollercoaster…
Interesting to see you have the same spec as me and your EDD vs order date - I think White / Black with 19's is super popular - it's been 5 months for me (yesterday) and will be 7 months if the car does arrive in December! I think many people on these forums need to chillax if their order is fairly recent and enjoy the EDD rollercoaster for a few months :p

Reactions: H43lio