Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not had anything yet.

Didnt get a notification about USS nor have I had any luck using the chrome Tesla Vin Finder extension...
Still waiting...
I had no mention of USS either and I used the source code to find my VIN number.

are these hidden vins or on your acc .tia

Opening Chrome Dev Tools inside the Console the Vin can be found by typing "Tesla.ProductF.Data.Insurance.vin"

A more tedious but technical way of finding your VIN number

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-21 at 13.48.14.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-21 at 13.48.14.png
    241.6 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: H43lio and bainsy
Definitely no logic at all to the process, especially when recent orders are receiving VINs.

I think the recent MY RWD orders were always going to be fulfilled before some later AWD orders since they switched production on for RWD just after they went on sale.

It's a messy process and I feel like the constant monitoring by this forum probably highlights this even more than it normally would be.

Also another fellow Leeds member! @Emodder do you have a VIN?

I think the recent MY RWD orders were always going to be fulfilled before some later AWD orders since they switched production on for RWD just after they went on sale.

It's a messy process and I feel like the constant monitoring by this forum probably highlights this even more than it normally would be.

Also another fellow Leeds member! @Emodder do you have a VIN?
Still waiting on a VIN, but same delivery window as you! I feel confident I'll get one soon, given my earlier order date. I often see MY's driving around North East Leeds (Roundhay) - seems a popular car up here.

Reactions: ROTA
Posting for the first time on this forum - Placed order for MY (Blue+Black) on 23/06 using Tesla PCP plan. Absolutely no communication since from Tesla. Just logged on to my account to find my PCP offer had expired after 90 days of initial order - It is asking me to reapply. Just wanted ti seek opinion if others have faced similar issues and did you have to reapply for fresh PCP agreement?