Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my text today.. I chatted to Tesla last night & they said that EDD was end of Nov / early Dec.
I'm now getting the car delivered 24th Nov.
I assume it's a cancellation - as going from no VIN to car delivery in 24hours seems way too fast.

My only fear is that I'm going to miss out on the upgraded cameras, will see if I can get the VIN tomorrow from them, is there any guesses on USS = Yes max VIN, as I know that having USS general means that I've missed out on the upgraded cameras - which would be a shame when they then turn off USS AND I have worse cameras.
- FYI I'm a lease customer so dont see stuff in the app / website myself.

Woke up this morning to an email from Tesla about needing to confirm my payment method. Was about to start doing cartwheels, until I realised that my order was put through on 9 Jul and this was my Tesla PCP offer expiring after 4 months.

And in case there was any doubt (there wasn't), I still did chat with Tesla who confirmed that this was an automated email that meant nothing and there is still no car assigned to me, and my delivery window is still December.

Last edited:
It’s finally happening! I ordered my Model Y white exterior, black interior RWD on 2nd Nov 2022 from new inventory (base model with no add-ons). The Vin number ends with PC565. I buy directly from Tesla with Tesla loan.
Received nothing until a few minutes ago an email asked me to schedule delivery. I’m wondering when I can get my registration number? Is it after I make the payment?
46CE51F8-0CE7-4176-8C1E-33587B5FE436.jpeg

It’s finally happening! I ordered my Model Y white exterior, black interior RWD on 2nd Nov 2022 from new inventory (base model with no add-ons). The Vin number ends with PC565. I buy directly from Tesla with Tesla loan.
Received nothing until a few minutes ago an email asked me to schedule delivery. I’m wondering when I can get my registration number? Is it after I make the payment?
View attachment 873133
I’m really interested in your low Vin number on what should be one of the latest models of MY. Just goes to prove they are not sequential I think.