Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone heard any news on the next expected shipment of MY LR? My order is through Octopus, and my expected delivery of between November and Jan (would be held till I wanted it end of Jan) has now been pushed back till March (after I need it) as "all cars are assigned and no more MY LR deliveries till March". Any one had similar or know anything more

Anyone heard any news on the next expected shipment of MY LR? My order is through Octopus, and my expected delivery of between November and Jan (would be held till I wanted it end of Jan) has now been pushed back till March (after I need it) as "all cars are assigned and no more MY LR deliveries till March". Any one had similar or know anything more

Sounds an over simplification but what they mean is all Q4 stock they have is allocated. Generally Tesla will send more ships from jan onwards but they prob land here mid/late feb.... for delivery in March.

Reactions: s_zigmond
There’s quite a lot of stock available which Octopus won’t know about. If Tesla have a stock vehicle you may be able to get them to adopt it and take delivery sooner.

Worth checking Tesla Info inventory listings.

Those without USS, have any of you received this update?

It suggests cars without USS should already have distance sensing using cameras

Reactions: Xdeanyy

I think that was basically some 'hacker' finding evidence of a solution in the code, not that anything was actually deployed.

I think that was basically some 'hacker' finding evidence of a solution in the code, not that anything was actually deployed.

dropping the price on stock now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221129-114000_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221129-114000_Chrome.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: SteelmanMFC