Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also no Vin
You have the same spec as my original order of 6/30 and that EDD hasn't changed since 9/2. I stayed consistently at 10/1-10/21. I didn't want to wait any longer and got a DEMO car 9/14 and pick up is this Saturday. I put my original order on hold as of today, since I see everyone June orders is barely marking EOQ so I assumed the custom order would be pushed out until November.

You have the same spec as my original order of 6/30 and that EDD hasn't changed since 9/2. I stayed consistently at 10/1-10/21. I didn't want to wait any longer and got a DEMO car 9/14 and pick up is this Saturday. I put my original order on hold as of today, since I see everyone June orders is barely marking EOQ so I assumed the custom order would be pushed out until November.
Wow! Very interesting. My SA told me today that my delivery is 9/25-9/30. We will see

Wow! Very interesting. My SA told me today that my delivery is 9/25-9/30. We will see
I am wishing the best for you! From June - August my EDD stayed at 9/18-9/30 for the longest time. My SA also told me don't worry, your car will come before September ends. September came and and it pushed to October, SA said it will come in October LOL.

Reactions: MTBevrider
I am wishing the best for you! From June - August my EDD stayed at 9/18-9/30 for the longest time. My SA also told me don't worry, your car will come before September ends. September came and and it pushed to October, SA said it will come in October LOL.
Ugh! Thank you. I sold my car to avoid missing out on great Carmax deal. I’m now driving a rental. Gave me much more than Tesla. Fingers crossed.

Interesting that rug is pulling to different ranges with previous being 9/20-30. I wonder which is better, a narrower window or an earlier beginning range day? Why not drive ourselves crazy (crazier) by speculating over things like this that there's no way of knowing. :)
Seems like every Cali order I’ve seen getting pushed has a new beginning date of 9/23. Hopefully the Washington train gets loaded up soon!

Bump came this morning. New EDD 9/23-9/30. OD&PC 6/30, White/Black/20"/No FSD, No Tow. Still better than most as I'm only at 83 days but it all means nothing until you get a VIN. This whole process doesn't make any sense. I can say that I'm in the tech industry and the material shortages are real and we are seeing small items causing big delays. It's been all over the place with small plastics being 20 weeks to get delivered. One part or paint color could cause a 5-6 week delay.