Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my SA just called and said they have a car in Seattle we can go get. Not 100% but maybe
Any update? I’m in Seattle, with the exact same order as you, order date 2 days later.
EDD has been sitting at 9/5 - 9/25 for about a week (which feels just as weird as the date constantly moving!).
I wasn’t assigned an SA. Anyone know how I go about requesting one?

Any update? I’m in Seattle, with the exact same order as you, order date 2 days later.
EDD has been sitting at 9/5 - 9/25 for about a week (which feels just as weird as the date constantly moving!).
I wasn’t assigned an SA. Anyone know how I go about requesting one?

Got a VIN. Shipping it south. Will be here Thursday.

Reactions: Quiet Coyote
OD 5/6 vin assigned Friday( feeling excited) Pick date 8/15.

Got a text two hours before pick up time that there are issues and there will be a delay. They said they are gonna deliver it Wednesday instead. They called me Monday to let me know to confirm a day.

Just got a call from Tesla today and they said sorry there’s gonna be a delay again. They are not sure how much longer.

They told me to esign my documents twice already and both time they have to revise it. (I didn’t esign it yet
I don’t know what’s going on.

Let’s hope the car will be flawless once it’s in my hands …..

The wait continues .

Got a text two hours before pick up time that there are issues and there will be a delay. They said they are gonna deliver it Wednesday instead. They called me Monday to let me know to confirm a day.

Just got a call from Tesla today and they said sorry there’s gonna be a delay again. They are not sure how much longer.

They told me to esign my documents twice already and both time they have to revise it. (I didn’t esign it yet

The wait continues .
That sucks. I hope it’s nothing terrible.

Well SA initially said 18th of August for a build and delivery by the 20th of August.

Asked today for an update and now told me the 28th. Ohh well, don’t know what to believe at this point. EDD says Sept 18th - 30th so I’ll stick with a end of quarter delivery expectation.

The wait continues .

Ask them straight out!!! What's going on? Tell them you may not accept car if they don't. Would you accept a car that had damage and was fixed?

Reactions: William110