Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Obviously I sent my last msg without checking the recent posts, as many people seem to be receiving the same text! In any case, getting something still feels better than not getting something...Hopefully that actually means the delivery is soon!
See my post and screenshots. I’d rather just wait for the vin than receive a text and nothing comes. This is my second go around and just keeping it real. These text mean nothing without a VIN!

Obviously I sent my last msg without checking the recent posts, as many people seem to be receiving the same text! In any case, getting something still feels better than not getting something...Hopefully that actually means the delivery is soon!
Maybe I’m just jaded with this whole process, but I just think this is another gimmick TESLA is doing to raise expectations then pull the rug out from under you. I’ll believe it when I get a vin and a text to schedule a pickup….grrr

See my post and screenshots. I’d rather just wait for the vin than receive a text and nothing comes. This is my second go around and just keeping it real. These text mean nothing without a VIN!
I don't know man, got ditched and received it the second time is one thing, but having nothing and received something for the first time ever is something else...I know ultimately getting a VIN is the best indication that you can get, but some even got a VIN and vanished...

Reactions: jebinc
I also received the meaningless text about wanting delivery this month. Means nOtHiNg without an assigned VIN! What happens if we don’t reply at all? Back of the line we go?? Just give me my damn car I’ve been waiting 4.5 months to drive, geez! What gets me is I now know my vehicle hasn’t even been built!! 😭

I also received the meaningless text about wanting delivery this month. Means nOtHiNg without an assigned VIN! What happens if we don’t reply at all? Back of the line we go?? Just give me my damn car I’ve been waiting 4.5 months to drive, geez! What gets me is I now know my vehicle hasn’t even been built!! 😭
So did you text SEPTEMBER back???😂😂😂

I also received the meaningless text about wanting delivery this month. Means nOtHiNg without an assigned VIN! What happens if we don’t reply at all? Back of the line we go?? Just give me my damn car I’ve been waiting 4.5 months to drive, geez!
Although opting for Sept may not do anything, but not replying or reply DELAY could potentially make the wait longer? At least having received the text prob means we're all in their current arbitrary bucket of potential delivery list for EoQ?

Just received a txt from tesla.

Attachments

• 3895340E-258B-40D5-A90E-957D23AECCE4.jpeg
    3895340E-258B-40D5-A90E-957D23AECCE4.jpeg
    343.4 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: PB FUTED