Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My edd moving one day out every 2 days… Aug 26 to Aug 29 in space of a week. Changed the color to metallic black today. Hopefully it doesn’t impact the dates.

ordered on 6/15, MYLR5, no tow, no fsd, no hitch, black interior

Just go with DCU. They're quoting me 1.74% for a 65 month lease right now (1.24% if I set up direct deposit with them).
Not sure if it's allowed here, but current members can refer you and you get $20.

Go with someone other than Tesla for financing.

I heard, Tesla price matches APR. thats also an option

ordered and completed profile - 5/7
MY Long Range
standard interior and exterior
No FSD/No Hitch

If anyone waiting on delivery in the LA area would like to buy my new, un-opened Model Y "Starter Kit", I'm selling a bundle containing the following:
  1. Wall Connector (18' cable) - $500
  2. Model 3/Y Automatic Garage Opener (HomeLink) - $325
  3. Model Y Paint Protection Film - $50
All-in, these were $875 (plus tax), but I'm selling for $700 as a bundle. When factoring in tax, this is over a $250 off the retail cost. Plus, the paint protection film is out of stock online right now and is a nice option to have on your new car day one. Again, everything is un-opened (especially important for the HomeLink product) as I decided on another vehicle. My loss = your gain!

I'm in Pasadena and you'd have to come pick up. I'm not a weirdo.

If anyone waiting on delivery in the LA area would like to buy my new, un-opened Model Y "Starter Kit", I'm selling a bundle containing the following:
  1. Wall Connector (18' cable) - $500
  2. Model 3/Y Automatic Garage Opener (HomeLink) - $325
  3. Model Y Paint Protection Film - $50
All-in, these were $875 (plus tax), but I'm selling for $700 as a bundle. When factoring in tax, this is over a $250 off the retail cost. Plus, the paint protection film is out of stock online right now and is a nice option to have on your new car day one. Again, everything is un-opened (especially important for the HomeLink product) as I decided on another vehicle. My loss = your gain!

I'm in Pasadena and you'd have to come pick up. I'm not a weirdo.
IMO advertising for your accessory sale is not in spirit of this thread. Please don't spam like this. There are people (like me) who open this thread for every new post.

IMO advertising for your accessory sale is not in spirit of this thread. Please don't spam like this. There are people (like me) who open this thread for every new pos
I understand what you are saying. When I was waiting for my delivery, I was here every day and found this forum really helpful, so I'd rather my stuff go to someone who uses this site at a discount. Tesla has offered to take back everything at a full refund, but I'm trying to be a nice guy.

Just go with DCU. They're quoting me 1.74% for a 65 month lease right now (1.24% if I set up direct deposit with them).
Not sure if it's allowed here, but current members can refer you and you get $20.

Go with someone other than Tesla for financing.

I would partially disagree. Going with Tesla Financing makes the whole transaction very smooth and easy to complete in advance.

I would get DCU rates and try to get Tesla to match. If they don’t (and they don’t seem to extend it to 72 months recently) then just buy with Tesla and then refinance into the lender of your choice. I think going with 3rd party lenders from the beginning creates some opportunity for issues which can be avoided with Tesla Finance.

Just my .02c.

Edit: EDD has been holding strong at 8/9-8/29 for 9 days straight. Not that it means anything, just nice to be off the rollercoaster for a bit.

Last edited: