Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I'm not liking this trend...
  • 9/13 - 9/30 for two weeks
  • October for a day
  • 9/14 - 9/30 for two weeks
  • October for a day
  • 9/15 - 9/30
Going to be frustrating if I slip into October again in a couple of weeks.

At least, the range is getting narrower, but it's still really wide and it's pushing towards the end of the quarter. Seems like the last big batch of VINs was week before last, and then not much at all last week. Hope we get another big batch this week.

Same here since early July.

Can anyone explain to me how my EDD can go from Aug 12-25 two days ago to now Dec 15 - Jan 4? I've never seen this happen on an order from early May. Help!

1628692185159.png

Can anyone explain to me how my EDD can go from Aug 12-25 two days ago to now Dec 15 - Jan 4? I've never seen this happen on an order from early May. Help!

View attachment 695195
You just….live with it. EDD is what it is, and estimate not a number. Your best bet is to see where you’re soft date is and once you have that you just sit back and relax. Your SA should be able to help you with that.

You ordered the first week of May and they said you will get it the first week of Aug? I ordered the last week of May and was told we will get it the last week of Aug!! That is the most consistent thing I have seen in almost two and a half months... lol
I ordered 5/31 and the original EDD was 7/24-8/11, but then EDD inexplicably moved to September. What gives????

View attachment 695195
I would only be concerned if it stays there for a week or more. That is the wait for a NEW order placed today. I keep waiting to see "Jan 2020" as the Delivery time for new orders on the sale site.... Has to be any day now.

Not sure being in CA would have that much of an impact (unless your in Saskatchewan). ;)

I would only be concerned if it stays there for a week or more. That is the wait for a NEW order placed today. I keep waiting to see "Jan 2020" as the Delivery time for new orders on the sale site.... Has to be any day now.

Not sure being in CA would have that much of an impact (unless your in Saskatchewan). ;)
Thanks for the re-assurance. SA told me that it only takes one day for the car to come up from Fremont to Vancouver.