Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think we have similar configs! Same EDD change as well. Was told by SA definitely sometime this month. Also good to see that the window is narrowing.
The window narrowing is always a good sign until they pull the carpet and change it again šŸ˜‚ lol. But Iā€™m staying optomistic for the end of the month for sure. Iā€™m picking up in Stockton and if at the end of the month, theyā€™ll more than likely push for a home delivery like they did for my dad when he ordered.

Reactions: MarjLa388
My OD and profile completion was 5/31. MYLR white, blk interior, 19 inch wheels, no tow, no fsd, no extras at all. Original EDD was 7/24-8/11, then Sept for a few week, then merely "October" until the current EDD. Now at 93 days since OD. Surely a VIN is right around the corner in spite of an October 2-22 EDD?
Man, that's not fair to you. Too be honest, I didn't even complete my profile until 5/31.

You'd fork out $10k more for accelerated delivery? Why not switch your order to a MYP for faster delivery and get something tangible in the form of the performance upgrades in return?

I really don't want to spend another $10K, but should FSD beta live up to the hype, it may actually be worth it (though that's a stretch). I have zero interest in a performance: I don't want 21" wheels and summer tires, I like the higher clearance and longer range of the LR. Just not my thing. That being said, I'll probably just wait until. I'm assuming that I'll get the car as part of the quarter end push even though my EDD says October.

Reactions: johnc925