Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow...I am so sorry some of you who ordered your cars in the Spring, still do not have them yet :(

I placed my order on 7/2/21. My original delivery date was 7/26, and then it bounced around from early Aug, end of Aug, early Sept, middle of Sept and at one point it said 9/28.

The first week of August I got a text and an email to sign up for a Live tutorial and then about a week later, my car was delivered on 8/15.

Looking at what so many are going through, what I thought was a ridiculous wait 02 July to 15 Aug was nothing!!! Keeping positive thoughts for all of you!
Thank you.🙏

Reactions: Deutsch100
EOQ push is supposed to be epic per Elon, so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of us get our cars around the last few days of this month.
I absolutely agree and I read that same article the other day. The push does seem to be starting and timing seems about right - gotta make those quarterly numbers! Fingers crossed for all of us!!! I do think chips have and continue to be a huge issue for vehicle production across the board. My family and I drove to Vacaville yesterday and all of the new car lots along interstate 80 looked practically empty. I’ve never seen that before.

Reactions: Deutsch100 and Zorg
there's the general phone number on the tesla website, it prompts you with options and then theyll direct you to your local store OR your assigned SA. PMing you an SA number won't help since when you ordered it's assigned to the local store.

you won't hear from them unless you 1 ) haven't completed your profile or 2) you have an assigned VIN.
Thank you.
I tried to contact my SA by calling the number, after a automatic voice message, then the call ended.

So ordered 5/9, getting delivery on 9/9...the wait was much longer than expected..but at least it is over...hope the rest of the May orders come in soon. (It does help knowing you arent the only one waiting and constantly checking your EDD😉) Thanks for hanging in there with me !
Compulsive EDD checker here! 🙋🏻‍♀️😂