Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Full config?
MYLR white, black int, 20" wheels, no tow, no fsd, Just had to pay for the upgraded wheels, otherwise same price as ordered. Delivery is 9/9 between noon and 4:00 p.m. Financing obtained in June is still good with same interest rate, only an increase in down payment to cover wheels upgrade of $2,000. It feels so good.

What’s your order date? Which tesla store did you order?
I ordered 5/17, but it was on hold. I released the Order 7/12. MYLR Blue, black interior, 20” induction. Seems like we have a similar config. I’m seeing a lot of blue MY’s with delivery at the end of September. I’m hoping to get it at the EOQ too. My EDD has jumped all over the place. Originally it was 9/18-9/30, it’s moved 18 times. Currently at 10/13-11/3….

More info in my signature :)

I hope you get yours soon!!

MYLR white, black int, 20" wheels, no tow, no fsd, Just had to pay for the upgraded wheels, otherwise same price as ordered. Delivery is 9/9 between noon and 4:00 p.m. Financing obtained in June is still good with same interest rate, only an increase in down payment to cover wheels upgrade of $2,000. It feels so good.
Pretty nice SA to match you like that. Likewise for not having to pay a difference in the current. Price, I’ve been told by multiple tesla employees any changes to my order would change my price to the current price. If you ordered in May, there was a price increase at the end of May by 500, so if your SA says only pay for the wheels then they’re doing giving you a discount. That to me is either great customer service or just frustrating about SAs not “hooking it up”

Reactions: Deutsch100