Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m afraid to say anything. I may jinx myself ☹️. Isn’t that sad….I’m resorting to superstition.
Lol. I've been that way too when it came to my EDD range because in July and August, when my EDD dates got close, I got excited and expressed my joy to the wife only to have the dates move the next day.

I'm in So Cal... Picking up Tuesday in Irvine
VIN is 260xxx
Congrats! This the first time I've seen anyone go from an EDD range well over a month out to a VIN plus upcoming delivery. And with your 260xxx VIN vs the 263-266xxx VINs, I wonder if your SA paired you up with a car that was turned down by another buyer (like, they couldn't get financing or bought something else).

Congrats! This the first time I've seen anyone go from an EDD range well over a month out to a VIN plus upcoming delivery. And with your 260xxx VIN vs the 263-266xxx VINs, I wonder if your SA paired you up with a car that was turned down by another buyer (like, they couldn't get financing or bought something else).
Very possible! Hopefully it was not turned down because of the condition...

PK

Reactions: johnc925