Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model3Tracker.info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently there is only minimal reporting capability within Model3Tracker.info . Over the next 18 months additional reporting capability will be added to the application including graphs and maps. Please make sure you have entered your Country, City and State information correctly so we can generate the appropriate reports by region. (For US and Canada users state is to be a two character abbreviation, i.e. CA, VA, LA, NJ, ON, etc.)

Also add what options you plan on purchasing on your Model 3. We realize this may change over time especially when the final options are announced along with pricing.

At users request some additional options have been added to the application. Keep checking your information as additional fields will be added from time to time.

We would like to get at least 10% of the people who reserved to input their information. With at least 10% we can have statistically viable reports. Tell your colleagues, family and friends who have reserved a Model 3 to input their information.

Here are some initial statistics.

For US reservations:

Current Tesla Owners 20%
Regular Reservation 79%
Other 1%

When/how were reservations made:

In store before unveil 52%
Online before unveil 24%
Online after unveil 23%
Other 1%

Thanks for helping make this a viable tool to track the progress of Model 3 reservations.

Model3Tracker.info

We would like to get at least 10% of the people who reserved to input their information. With at least 10% we can have statistically viable reports. Tell your colleagues, family and friends who have reserved a Model 3 to input their information.

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but that seems like a pretty unrealistic goal. Currently the tracker includes roughly 1/3 of 1% of all orders. You think it is reasonable to think you can increase that participation rate by thirty times?

I think you'd be doing great if you manage to get and maintain even 1% of all reservations in the tracker. My advice would be to set a reasonable goal, and then increase it if you achieve it.

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but that seems like a pretty unrealistic goal. Currently the tracker includes roughly 1/3 of 1% of all orders. You think it is reasonable to think you can increase that participation rate by thirty times?

I think you'd be doing great if you manage to get and maintain even 1% of all reservations in the tracker. My advice would be to set a reasonable goal, and then increase it if you achieve it.
It was like with the X it took a long time before most users found out about the system. It is my understanding the numbers really skyrocketed when there was a news piece done on the ModelXTracker. After all we still have at least another 18 months to collect data and the system has only been online for just over a week.

Not that many people are aware of this site but over the next 18 months there will be more and more users every week.

Reactions: Andyw2100
It was like with the X it took a long time before most users found out about the system. It is my understanding the numbers really skyrocketed when there was a news piece done on the ModelXTracker. After all we still have at least another 18 months to collect data and the system has only been online for just over a week.

Not that many people are aware of this site but over the next 18 months there will be more and more users every week.

I hope you are correct. It would be great to get that kind of participation level!

The meaningless x-axis on this bugs me a little. Could this be fixed?

Thanks again for making this site happen and listening to constructive criticism.

upload_2016-4-12_12-26-47.png

Reactions: Zoomit
The meaningless x-axis on this bugs me a little. Could this be fixed?

Thanks again for making this site happen and listening to constructive criticism.
Thanks, this is on the list to fix. A preliminary check for the graph plugin doesn't bode well. Anyone got some time to "normalize" the data plot to consistent times? This way the graph could intersect the approx values.

Hi Paul, just a comment re: state abbreviations. The list of cities, when filtered to Australia, looks like the list below - as a result of some using abbreviations and some not.

If the same "abbreviation policy" was used as is with US/Canada, it would clean it up a bit. The valid options would be:

NSW, Vic, Qld, SA, WA, Tas, NT, ACT

Hopefully it should be self explanatory which is which of the list below, if you decide to clean up the data.

upload_2016-4-13_13-45-54.png