Greetings, Took a 500 mile journey in my 2 mo. old S90D. I monitored my energy use and compared it with the nav system estimates of expected use at each supercharger stop. That is, if the nav system said 20% should be left at Mumble City, I noted it against the actual used when I got there. I must say it’s a little goofy to have the mixed up units. % for the estimates, and miles left in battery for actual. Oh well. I used the max charge miles at the beginning of the trip (294 miles showing in battery) as my 100% level. So 20% estimated would mean 20% of 294 miles, or 59 miles left as the estimate. Below are the results for each supercharger stop and the final destination. Miles traveled for each leg, estimated % from nav converted to miles as described above, actual miles left in battery at each next stop. So the first row below reads as “traveled 150 miles with estimated miles left as 115, actually got there with 116 miles still in the tank.” 150, 115, 116 – wow, right on. Weird. 134, 100, 110 – beat the estimate with careful / slower driving 89, 88, 66 – missed huge, even with short distance traveled, really big hill climb for miles. Noted whr/m as almost 800 at times. 116, 100, 79 – wanted to get there, pumped speed up to 80, payed for it. Worth it. There is NOT a cumulative effect. The estimate to each next stop changes after charging based on amount of charge taken. I used each new estimate as I went. So each row is independent of the last row. This allowed the charge times to be whatever and irrelevant to my experiment. I did not try to charge for the time it recommended. Lunch, walk about, etc. Mostly freeway AP2 autopilot. Very fun. 65 - 70, mph for 1st legs. 80 for last. YMMV. Ha. I've never used that phrase and meant it literally before. Cheers.